Alcazar- A Forever Cage ?

Please do read the chapters
the doorway and Rama clan to  not get confused in the chapters thereafter.

( dreams , inner thoughts and flashback will be in bold italics)

The leafy smell of the night in the forest made its way through the open roof of their chariot. The moon was shining just above their heads brightly while the sound of the horse's nail and the wheels was a perfect music for the first touch of romance on this wedding night. Vegas and Pete sat with their palms involuntarily dropping time and again on the cushion placed between them. A slight unaware movement of the hands from both the sides to let the fingers touch only to pretend that it happened unconsciously sounded like a perfect start for two beautiful people who tied a knot of life. But defying all those notions there was forlorn silence in this cabin where Vegas could get his neck sprained the way he turned it completely to the side to look out from the little window while Pete didn't look much less than a dead man as he sat looking at sky without even blinking once. These two knew perfectly how to turn a possibility of a romantic night into a humdrum one. Vegas was busy telling himself that nothing has changed and he can still be the Vegas he was whereas Pete was busy in drawing different palaces in his mind imagining what Alcazar may look like.

"Vegas, Vegas" both Pete and Vegas came out of their daze after hearing Saksit's voice. Vegas got up to peek his head out of the open roof.

"Yes phi?"
"Are you both okay? It's very silent." Saksit shouted while the chariot didn't stop.

"Yes phi. What do you want me to do? Singing in excitement that I got married even when I didn't want to?"

"Vegas, not now." Saksit told Vegas in gestures to not talk like that as the guards were also there with them and Vegas affirmed.

"Do you want to stay for the night and start moving tomorrow morning?"

But why phi?"
"Because I have my wife with me...'

Vegas and Saksit kept on talking like that but Vegas forgot that given his height and the crooked space in the chariot his belly stood right at Pete's face and the short vest he wore under his long coat tugged out and up as he put his hands on the roof for support. A little sway of the chariot would close the distance of Pete's mouth and Vegas's bare skin. Hence in all this scenario Pete was completely silent as all his focus was on Vegas's movement. His waist would move around, swirl, go sideways due the bumpy forest path but Pete was still safe as they were just small movements like a belly dancer putting less effort on it.

"God, please spare me from these visuals" Pete whispered rolling his eyes.

"I think we can stay for the night. It won't be that dangerous. We can set up our tents for the night"

"Okay phi, hey stop there" Vegas commanded and the chariot stopped suddenly.

" What, what's that ? Wait, is he touching me ....hey you pillock...."

Vegas shouted in panic and looked down with his worrisome eyes.

"Don't worry, you are safe" said Pete who was sitting straight as pole and had placed his hand fan between him and Vegas's belly the pointed end of which perfectly entered the other's naval.

"Aaa, remove that you pillock"
"So that your stomach lands on my face?" Never. So stop standing like a pillar on my head and come down , it will be removed on its own."

Vegas was annoyed but didn't have a comeback for it so he came down and sat quietly.

.......