Gift You Your Freedom Pete

(kim and Javi conversation will be in normal font)

(Story from Vegas Pete time will be in italics)
(Thoughts, dreams, talking to one self will be in Bold)

Disclaimer:-

The story is a work of fiction. From characters to locations to geography and culture are all written with creative liberty .

Kindly read previous chapters to not get confused.

......

"He is beautiful" Javi says and Haan rolls his eyes.

"You have been repeating this since you saw him in the forest. Stop now. It's hammering." Haan tries his best to hide his apprehension.

"Says the one who was desperate to unmask him"
"I was just curious about his resolution that's it."

"Oh really? I don't see you thinking even once about his resolution. You just wanted to gaze his face."

"Stop working your dull brain. I never indulged in these kind of teenage romances. What's there to gaze anyways."

"Oh, and  who was so lost in his beauty that he didn't even pay attention to his father's bleeding shoulders ." Javi throws a sarcasm.

" Now you are over stepping Javi" Haan says but in a flat tone.

"Yeah? So what ? I don't have to fear for consequences . For your information I am already half dead. Isn't? "

Haan sighs "don't annoy me with your stupid observations. I had no interest in Pete or his beauty "

"That's why you looked almost fuming  by seeing Vegas over there?"

"Get your eyes checked. Who was fuming?" Haan scoffs.

"Fool someone else , their is a smell of a burning resentment emitting from your body there. You are sour because Pete showed his face to Vegas and not you."

"You look more affected than me Javi" Haan says as if trying to dissect Javi's thoughts that look too layered.

"Why would I be affected. But to talk of it , why couldn't you make it on time? I was expecting some serious action from you rather than running around like a petty stalker."

"Why? Vegas doesn't impress you?"

"I mean , not that i don't like him  but i don't know. I wanted you to win."

"Listen Javi, always remember you are here for a purpose. You are here only to fulfill that purpose and get your life and your dreams back."

"I know that. Why are you telling me?"
"So that you keep this in your mind that you don't have to get attached to me or anyone in this journey for that matter. Just look at it normally rather than expecting action."

"Attach ? Me? With you? Spare me and don't think too highly of yourself. It was just like a two protagonist competing with eachother kind of drama for me. And since you were first to leave for the river , i thought you will win so i just put a bet on you but you are slow I guess. You didn't get to see his face first despite of your lame attempts."

Haan looks a little tensed. He is trying to observe Javi but can't really figure out his thoughts. Javi sounds casual yet annoyed by the fact that Haan didn't reach Pete first. Haan doesn't want any thoughts to take over Javi hence he decides moving further is better alongwith changing the subject of discussion.

" If your two hero movie entertainment is done let's move."

"But aren't we here to see .."
"No we are not. I will show you what's important, rest is not for you to witness, not even for me. Come on, we will go back to the palace."