The Doorway

Finally after lot of hurdles I am presenting to you my new story .

The Bandana Lovers with Vegas Pete as my favourite protagonist

The only warning is that it has layers, elements, many characters and it will have its own speed. This story and character development will take its own time. I will try my best for regular updates..but will upload only when I feel it's the best to present it to you.

So here...

The morning alarm is hitting at its loudest, the room is all messed up. Clothes and books laying all over. Some on sofa, some on floor. Beer bottles are half rolling. The gaming pc table full of equipments and tech gazets only looks a little clean. And a fair , toned body male is sleeping on the bed in his shorts, tissue papers on the bed side drawer and porn playing on the laptop beside him. It looks like a deep sleep after a good release. But the sleep has to get disturbed with that torturous alarm. So the man harshly switch offs the alarm. He could have slept more but his phone rang.

"Who the hell is calling this early"
"Javi are you still sleeping?"
"Dad, why are you calling so early"
"Javi wake up your mom wants to talk to you."

This is Javier Sat aka Javi , a second year student in one of the prestigious university of Thailand. Javi is topper in everything. From academics to sports to music he hits every mark and is the subject of envy for a lot of people. By the way the one thing in his room that goes unnoticed always is the bunch of medals and trophies lying in the corner on the floor with clothes piled up on it. These are for his extra ordinary performances in various fields but why does Javi keep them like this? Well we will know that in few minutes. And who am I ? Dont worry. You will soon get to know me. Let's go back to the call.

"Hello mom"
"Javier are you sleeping? You have a debate competition today and you are sleeping? Have you forgotten your goals?"

"Mom it's not like that. I have time. It's still three hours for the competition to start."

"Three hours for competition to start. So you will you waste hours before it ? This is the time you prepare. You prepare till you go on that stage. Being where you want to be cannot afford to luxury of sleep"

"Yes mom. Sorry. I am getting up"

Poor boy. He wants to scream at his mom. But he is never able to do that.

Ohh ohh ohh...damb he is so harsh I tell you.
So he gets up everyday gets neat and clean and leaves for college and puts me like this in his bag. This harshly leaving me suffocated. Well not exactly me but the thing inside which I am. You will soon get to know, for now let's see how is Javi today .

"Javi how do you always do this man. Winning always. Those bastards must be so jelous of you and your mother must be proud"

"I don't do this to make anyone jelous Victor. Only for my parents. My mom. She loves all these trophies and medals"

Victor is a friend of Javi. Not best but just someone to talk to. Javi never makes friends. He has so many people around him yet he never tried to befriend them. I think he likes to be alone. He knows there is a boy who likes him but he is still stuck on his unrequited love and doesn't give chance to anyone. Some ancestral traces still reside in new body. Oh sorry that is to be discussed some other time.
So all in all here is this young boy who is living and struggling everyday to fulfill his mother's dream which are not at all his dream. Did I tell you about an empty shelf in his room?
No?
So he has empty shelf where he wants to keep the awards which he wants to earn for doing what he aspires to do. So far i have guessed that he wants to make movies. Afterall I came into his life because of his objective but still he has made no progress.