The Rama Clan

To avoid any confusion please read Chapter number one and character introduction.
Each name, place and everything in the story is fictional and as per creative liberty.

As Haan and Javi are walking along , both are fascinated for different reasons. One in the never seen before feeling and the other in the revisiting of his past.

Clear blue sky is their roof while they are surrounded by the green trees standing tall. Something Javi hardly sees in his concrete jungle. There is a library of greenery surrounding them. Trees he has hardly seen. In his universe they don't exist. They look magical. He could still see fire flies blooming in surroundings as the sun is still to rise. The dark is still there while slowly heading towards the early morning light.

Below his feet is a half rough half tender muddy road with grasses soothing his feet. On closing his eyes he feels a light breez touching his cheeks , birds singing the sweet early morning songs, frogs returning to their home hopping and water sound is crystal clear.

"Do you hear that?" Javi asks Haan
" I know, i always use to wander in the early mornings. These birds and trees are my friends. They know the stories I never recited to anyone else. You see these trees around? They have life in them. They talk to you. They have a lot to tell you. They are blessed with tender touches pure souls."

Javi looks around and some of the trees have strange images carved out on them with a stone. Some look like hairs, some like fingers, some look like eyes. But none of the images are complete. None of them have a face yet they are beautiful but sad at the same time.

"When you look at them Kim, i see a guilt in your eyes" Javi says and Haan ignores that.

He wishes he could tell Javi the same thing. The same guilt is reflected in Javi's eyes. But it's not the right time. My each turn will make both Haan and Javi suffer in different ways , but as Haan has given me the responsibility, I will honour that.

"Hey Kim, what are those giggles?"

It's only now that Haan is realising he has reached close to the place he once use to call his shelter.

"Oh Kim i think there are people inside this cottage , should we hide?"

"Don't worry they can't see us." Haan is looking at the cottage again with guilt and dejection. He is sinking in his past, he can't escape that. With each step ahead he will have to face his life back.

They are moving close to cottage. And they discover the source of these poetic giggles.

A bunch of bird families were running around to different directions chasing their food.

And there she was. Looking at whom both Javi and Haan have stopped at their steps. Javi is mesmerized at her innocence and Haan has smile dipped in his tears.

Dusky skin, thin lips, green blue eyes with light brown hairs. Her head comes right to Haan's chest. Remembering that still gives a shrink to him.

Javi has not made a single movement. He is just watching the girl with wide eyes.

"Are you okay Javi" Haan is asking
"Who is she? She looks like..like.."
"Light. She looks like a light in the dark. My dark."

"What do you mean Kim?"
"Nothing. This is Zara"

"Zara...ummm why do i feel I know her? Like she is all I am looking for. Like she was there all the time but i didn't see."

"That's her magic."

"Aaaa, lord have mercy" Zara shouted

A mid size stone landed on her head with a paper wrapped around it. Her eyes lit up as soon as she read it and she looked at the direction of the rustling noise and ran towards it .