Chapter 6

Hi guys! Here's Chapter 6! Please vote, comment, and enjoy!

When Calypso stormed out of the portal, Zeus looked ready to ruin Apollo's entire career. 

"Leonidas Valdez, what is going on!?!?" Calypso shouted. "You said you would be back by 5:30, and it's 6:30! And why did a glowing purple portal appear in front of me!?! What is going on!?!!?"

Leo gave his girlfriend a nervous laugh, and looked towards his friends for support. 

"She asked you," Jason stated, his eyes screaming, Dude just explain!

"So, what do you know about time travel?" Leo asked his girlfriend nervously. 

Calypso raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Why don't you take in your surroundings? Then I think it'll all make sense," Leo said.

Calypso reluctantly turned away from her boyfriend, her eyes comically widening at the sight of younger versions of her friends. 

"What."

"I know, right? We got sent back in time! Oh, and by the way I-kinda-sorta-already-knew-about-this-and-was-gonna-tell-you-after-but-hey!-you're-here-now..." Leo said, his voice trailing away at Calypso's glare.

Calypso didn't say anything loud enough for the others to hear, but anyone could imagine what she was saying.

The former titaness pulled her boyfriend to the side with her. 

"Why did you not tell me about this earlier? Why did you feel the need to lie to me about this?" she asked, refusing to let any tear enter a five mile radius of her eyes. "I thought couples were supposed to communicate with each other."

"They are, they are. I—I don't know why I didn't tell you."

"It's a pretty important thing to not tell your girlfriend. I mean, time travel? I would have liked a warning beforehand, or at least you telling me that you were going to go back in time." Calypso took a deep breath. She didn't know why she was on the verge of crying. She wasn't going to break up with Leo or anything. 

"Babe, are you okay?" Leo asked, concern filling his voice. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. I—" Calypso paused and stared out at the crowd of past people, their eyes firmly focused on her and Leo's conversation. 

"What is it?"

Calypso shook her head. "Sorry, just got a weird chill up my spine."

Leo looked at his girlfriend with concern, continuing to ask her questions, but Calypso brushed them off every time. She didn't want to worry Leo about the presence she had just felt. She first needed to address the past people. 

"Leo, babe, I'm fine. Besides, I have to introduce myself to our past friends, right? I don't believe I'm supposed to leave them in suspense about my identity."

Leo nodded, and the couple walked back to the group. Calypso turned to face her friends first, letting them know that everything was fine (when it really wasn't, no, it wasn't at all, not if the presence she had just felt was really there and not just her imagination), and then faced the past people. 

"People of the past, I am Calypso of Ogygia," she announced. 

"Weren't you banished though?" a random (and very insensitive) voice called out. 

"Erm, yes, yes I was, but Leo freed me from Ogygia, and now we're dating."

Again, just like with Frank and Hazel announcing they were a thing, the past people went crazy. This gave Zeus what he thought was a perfect time to confront Calypso about her showing up uninvited. 

"Why are you here?" Zeus asked. "I never wanted you here."

Calypso turned to face the god of thunder in shock. She had already figured out that she wasn't supposed to go back in time (thanks to her conversation with Leo), but she didn't expect Zeus to be so direct and rude to her about it. 

"Excuse me?" Calypso asked, shock evident in her voice. 

"You and the satyr. You're coming without our consent. We don't want you here."

"EXCUSE ME!?!?!" a loud voice rang out from behind Calypso, "YOU DON'T WANT WHO HERE!?!?!"

The former titaness turned to see a very pissed off Piper. The crowd had gone silent at her outburst, and was now focused on the intense glare-off between the King of the Gods and the current Head Counselor of Cabin 10. 

"Ooh, someone pass me some popcorn," Leo whispered, causing Jason to give his best friend a look that said: Dude, seriously?, and: I'm not even surprised anymore.

But then it all got worse. Way worse. 

Ooh, the plot thickens! Or, I'm finally starting to reveal more of the plot through Calypso.

Also, apologies for the short chapter. I have a giant school trip and a ton of homework, so I'm writing this chapter days in advance (This chapter comes out while I'm on the trip).

Please vote and comment as well! The question of the chapter is this: What book are you currently reading? I'm currently reading Ellie Haycock is Totally Normal by Gretchen Schreiber, and I'm going to (finally!) read The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins. 

See you next week <3