Chapter 3

Chapter 3 has arrived! Don't forget to comment and vote! Enjoy the new chapter! :D

The new portal Apollo summoned didn't seem to be working. 

No one was coming out of the portal, which caused panic among the demigods. 

"What's going on?"

"Did the world cease to exist?"

"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!"

"No we're not, shut up stupid."

"Did Apollo mess up?"

Artemis noticed the panic (probably because of the scream), and addressed the crowd. 

"Do not worry, we are not going to die. This is simply a small hiccup in my brother's magic. All should be working again soon."

As if Artemis had the magic touch, a short satyr trotted out of the portal, spiky baseball bat in hand. 

"What's going on!" Coach Gleeson Hedge yelled, waving his baseball bat around and almost hitting Apollo in the process. 

"Welcome Gleeson Hedge. We are terribly sorry for not informing you of the scenario like we did with the others, but you have traveled back in time. Originally, we did not plan to bring you back, but the portal seems to have a mind of it's own," Hestia explained. 

"How far back in time are we talking, 'cause I cannot go back to 1989, it was not my year."

"Do not worry short satyr, you are in the year 2005," Hestia answered.

"Hey, who are you calling short!"

"You. You are only 5 feet tall," Hestia deadpanned. 

A few Greeks let out some chuckles, but most of them were watching with wide eyes. 

"You're me!?!?!?!" 

Past Coach Hedge stood up from his chair and trotted to the future version of himself. The two Hedge's looked at each other for a minute before talking.

"Wow, I look great in the future!" past Coach Hedge exclaimed. 

"Why thank you!" future Coach Hedge replied. 

The exchange was ruined by a loud voice. 

"Why is he brought back?" a young Clarisse said, confusion plastered all over her face. "The only thing he did was bring me to camp. Now he's to old to do anything else. Wait, did I do something great in the future and everyone who helped me is being brought back!"

Ares spoke up for the first time since the gods arrived. "Well, you have done some pretty amazing stuff. Hey, we should bring her back in time instead of that Jackson boy."

" 'That Jackson boy' did more than Clarisse ever will. Besides, the portal seems to be bringing whoever it wants. If she is seen as worthy, than she will show up," Poseidon said.

Ares rolled his eyes, but he didn't say anything else. 

"Who is 'that Jackson boy'?" young Annabeth asked the gods. 

Poseidon froze, Hera and Ares rolled their eyes, Hermes finally looked up from his work, Hestia smiled, Artemis and Apollo shared a knowing look, Hades smirked, Zeus glared at Poseidon, Aphrodite squealed in the excitement of some drama, Dionysus let out a grunt/laugh/snort thing, Athena frowned, and Hephaestus looked over at Poseidon. But the fatal mistake came from the goddess of cereal: Demeter.

Demeter glanced at young Percy Jackson. All of the Athena kids (who were watching closely so they could get an answer) and Demeter and Ceres spawn (who were watching their mother or ancestor for obvious reasons) saw.

However, Percy was sitting in the middle of a ton of unclaimed demigods, including one named Jackson. 

"Poseidon, do you want to take this one?" a smug Hades asked. 

"I'm sure he will be brought back, brother," Poseidon replied, coming to his senses. "He can answer your question. After all, I'm sure he knows who he is."

Hades glared at his brother. "Yes, I'm sure he does. However, wouldn't it be better to address the drama right now?"

"Oh, I'm sure they can wait for him to arrive."

"But do they want to?"

"I'm not sure, why don't you ask them?"

"I will."

"Just shut up already, why doncha?" Artemis said. "They can all wait. You two are wasting our time. Remember, the fate of the world is at risk."

"We're in the past, the world is ending in the future," Poseidon mumbled. 

Artemis gave her salty uncle a pointed glare, then faced her sunny twin.

"Just bring the next group."

In case there's any confusion on the whole portal thing, I'll just clear it up right now. The portal is bringing back whoever I want it to bring back. I was never planning on leaving Coach Hedge out of this fic. 

Anyways, that's Chapter 3! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote and comment. Also, I'm going to start doing a question of the chapter. This chapter's question is this: Who's your favorite PJO character? Mine are Piper and Reyna.

Also, who do you think is next? It can be a group, or an individual. I have an order of the people, and if you've figured it out, comment what you think it is!

See you next week!