Prologue

It was just a normal day at Camp Half-Blood. 

Everyone was eating their dinner and chatting with their friends. Then it went from normal to not so normal. 

Without any warning, a bright light consumed the camp. Once the light had died down, the campers noticed the gods standing in front of them. There was now two Mr. D's. One of them was lounging on his chair in Camp Half-Blood, while the other was standing alongside the gods that just arrived. The Mr. D who was lounging in his chair looked over at the newcomers with surprise, but didn't say anything. Chiron looked between the two wine gods in shock before bowing his head in respect (kneeling is kind-of hard for him). The campers started kneeling, but to their surprise, the gods (minus Zeus and Hera), waved their hands in protest.

"There's no time for formalities! We must explain what is about to happen! The world will cease to exist if we don't!" Apollo screeched, looking more worried than ever. 

"Cease to exist?" Annabeth questioned. 

"Cease to exist!" Apollo confirmed. "You must listen to what the people of the future have to say! After they tell their story, more will be shown, and then your minds will be wiped. You'll have no memory of this event, but due to you being told how time should go, you will unknowingly go that way. At least, that's our hope."

The campers still seemed quite on edge. Artemis, noticing this, started to speak. 

"We will be sending in my hunters to react alongside you. Due to an error in time from dear old granddad, some thoughts of his were sent back in time, and influenced campers; that made it so key players of the future war were out of the picture, or brought over to his side. While what I'm saying most likely does not make sense right now, it will in due time. Please, just try to remain calm."

"Artemis, have you already explained to your hunters about what is going to happen?" Zeus asked. 

"Yes, father. What about the Romans and Thalia?" Artemis replied. 

"Hera, if you could explain the Romans, seeing that you're the reason the demigods of our time, err, well the future since we're in the past, know about each other," Zeus ordered. 

Hera huffed before speaking. "We will be sending you all to a large field in California. This field is apart of the Romans' camp."

This caused an uproar in the camp. 

"ROMANS? Romans exist!" 

"WHAT!?!"

"No way!"

"Please, just calm down." Hera said. "I said, CALM DOWN!"

The campers went silent. 

"Thank you," Hera said, combing her hair back. 

"The Romans will reacting alongside you as well as the hunters, some demigods you have never met, and Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus, who is being pulled out of her current 'tree coma' to react to the future. I expect everyone to be on the best behavior."

" 'Tree coma'?" Percy mumbled.

"Thalia, she, she was turned into that pine tree up on Half-Blood Hill. She was, well now is, the daughter of Zeus," Luke whispered to a very confused Percy. 

Then, without any warning, the demigods living in Camp Half-Blood were transported to a field covered in cheap, plastic chairs for the demigods to sit on. The Romans, hunters, and Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus, were already seated, making the Greeks the second-to-last group to arrive.

The campers looked around in shock and awe. Annabeth ran over to Thalia and hugged her. Luke walked over to them, and started to ask Thalia how she was. Grover then ran over and started to apologize to a overstimulated daughter of Zeus. She brushed it off and said it was fine before resuming her conversation with Luke. 

The Romans and the Greeks stared at each other. After a minute of hesitation from either party, they hesitantly waved at each other. 

"Please, take a seat," Athena said, gesturing in the direction of the empty chairs. 

As the Greeks filed in, they noticed the first line of chairs was blocked off.

"Who's gonna sit there?" one of the campers asked, pointing to the roped off chairs. 

"The demigods who aren't at camp yet, but are still important and need to be here. A mortal will be their as well, but we are currently explaining to them now," Athena replied, knowing the answers as always. 

That's when another flash filled the field, and revealed a small group of kids. The gods—mainly Apollo, Artemis, and Hestia—ushered them to their seats, with the only resistance coming from a 10-year-old boy who was gawking at the gods and rambling on about Mythomagic. The only reason he got to his seat was when a girl (who everyone presumed to be his sister) called him over.

"Nico di Angelo, leave these 'gods' alone and sit down!" she scolded.

"Okay, Bianca," the boy, Nico, replied sadly.

"Are these the last of them?" Zeus asked. 

"Yes, father," Athena answered. 

"Good, bring in the future people."

I'm going to end this here! Prologue done! The first chapter is going to include a lot more important stuff! Also, I'm going to include a short author's note at the beginning of the next chapter that explains the timeline the future people are coming from. 

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy! Don't forgot to vote and comment!