In the Trees

"I know where Aura is." I told the others who looked with confusion. Sam was the first to speak up.

"What do you mean you know where she is? No one knows where she is." Sam spoke dismissively. Danny glanced at him raising a hand.

"Let's hear her out." Danny told him before turning to me and nodding indicating for me to go on.

"I had a dream." I said making some of the guys snicker. By some I meant Hades, Sam, and Keith.

"Okay Martin Luther King." Keith said making Hades and Sam burst out into fits of laughter, Ava rolled her eyes while Snow bit back her own smile. If you laughed in front of Snow even if she didn't understand, she'd laugh too.

"Guys." Peter said to the three boys who tried to stifle their laughter while silently reenacting what I had just said to one another which only made them laugh more.

"Anyways. A dream? Is that enough evidence to go off of?" Peter asked, I stood up off the floor.

We had all been hanging out in my room, I had called the others over to my room after lunch to discuss my dream but no one seemed to be taking it seriously. Sure they believe the fact that I'm have demon and basically am the reason Keith has powers but this is too much?

"Yes a dream." I said firmly."She is on the island of the gods. She practically was begging me to come to her. She wanted everyone to think that she wasn't but she is."

"Well if that's the case Luna, don't you think that's kind of suspicious?" Daisy asked with a hum, I shrugged. "Seems like she wants you specifically to come."

"I still think this is too easy. She is probably trying to just send us on a good chase and waste our time while she plans something bigger." Hades shrugged, good to see he had finally calmed down.

"Yeah....Hades does have a point. I dont mean to invalidate you, I am sure you did have a dream-

"oh shut it you hippie. Your dream is not a clue it is bait." Sam cut Danny off who rolled his eyes. "Like Hades said, she's trying to throw us off."

"Yeah, besides the island was searched thoroughly by the Callistoan military. Right?" Keith asked, I scoffed.

"Keith, you didn't even know anything about Callisto and Aura until you got your powers and came with us." I pointed out, Snow nodded hesitantly making Keith feign offense.

"She has a point, no offense Keith but you don't necessarily know anything yet." Snow agreed with me. "Besides who is to say that Aura couldn't have went back after the search? She is smarter than we think."

"And seems to be 2 steps ahead of us constantly. We shouldn't put it past her, I think we should check again. Us not these military men. They dont know what they're dealing with." Ava sided with me. Peter shook his head.

"I don't agree sorry. seems too easy." Peter shook his head and the majority seemed to agree with him. "And don't think about doing anything stupid about it either." He pointed at me.

"I don't take orders from you." I grumbled. Peter rubbed his face.

"Why do you insist on being so stubborn all the time?" He huffed, I chuckled coldly. "Whether you like it or not Luna, We are a team you need to act like it. Regardless of our history with each other."

"You guys need to get it together." Daisy chimed in. "Don't act like there wasn't a time not too long ago where you guys were madly in love." She looked in between us, Peter and I stared at one another, his eyes held regret, pain, and hesitation.