Simulation

Daisy

"So what's the story with those two?" Sam asked as we all watched Peter lay down by Lunas side. She still hadn't woken up.

He stayed with her all night and woke up to eat and then stayed with her again.

"They dated, for 2 years. Broke up a few months ago." Hades explained.

"Both love each other but ones stubborn and one is too scared." I added.

"He really loves her." Daniel hummed. "I can sense it."

"I thought the whole no dating on the team-

"He made that rule recently. Otherwise I don't think he'd care. He's just trying to protect everyone from what him and Luna are going through." Snow explained.

Peter laid his head in Lunas lap holding her hand.

"It's my fault." Keith whispered.

"No it's not." Bruce said. "And no one here blames you. Luna saved you because you're her friend and it's who she is. If it weren't you she'd do it for another person too."

"You can't tell anyone about Luna and peters powers-

"Oh I've been knowing for a while now." Keith admitted. "We all know."

"Great." Natasha gave a fake smile to Tony.

"I'm gonna go check on him." I announced walking away to Peter and Luna.

I sat next to him on the chair. "You should get some sleep in your bed. The chair can't be comfortable."

He shook his head. "No, I don't want to leave her. What if she wakes up and I'm not here?"

"Then we'll call you." I promised but he wouldn't budge. "At least let May know."

He nodded but didn't move. "I called her already. Do you think she'll wake up?"

"Of course she will. It's gonna take a lot more than a fire to take Luna Stark away from us." I chuckled trying to lighten the mood.

"Keith is okay?" Peter asked, I nodded. "She hasn't even eaten."

"She'll eat when she wakes up." I held his hand. "Don't worry she has you and us."

"I'm worried." He admitted. I sighed letting him rest his head on my shoulder.

"Don't be, she's a fighter. She has so much to fight for she's not gonna let herself slip away." I said. "She'll be fine."

He took her hand and held it staring at her nails and the rings on her finger. He smiled.

"She's still wearing her ring I gave her."

"Hey." I heard Ned knock. "Mr.Stark said we could come over. How is she?"

Michelle walked in as well going over to stand by Lunas side.

"She's better. Hasn't woken up yet but she will. It's just a matter of time." I said positively. My positivity was not an act.

"How are you? May is worried about both of you." Michelle said to Peter.

"I'm fine don't worry about me." Peter said not taking his eyes off Luna.

"We'll give you two some space." I told Peter leading Ned and Michelle out.

"The kids gonna get himself sick. It's not healthy sitting in one spot all night barely eating and sleeping." Rhodey said shaking his head.

"Let him be. He's just a kid, he's worried." Steve said.

"We all are." Thor pointed out. "Who's going to play the video games with me?"