Challenge

I was feeling better already I had drunken the medicine Eirny had given me and it made a big difference in my strength. Eirny was still examining the vile of that strange juice Aura had given me and she said she was have it done by this afternoon, there was a delay.

Right now we were all with Hera and Eris along with Aura. Yuck.

"Aura here is skilled in all sorts of combat." Hera praises Aura who looked at us with a prideful smile.

"Interesting, my Luna is skilled in all combats. Plus Magic." Dad boasted making me smile. It made me happy how much pride dad had in me.

Aura looked at me, an eyebrow raised.

"Well then perhaps the royal highness would be up for a duel? One on one to put it to the test of course." She shrugged.

"You dare question the princess?" Daisy glared at Aura.

"Of course not it's just a friendly competition. Let's make a bet. Winner gets the royal princesses title for the week." Aura said. My parents gasped.

"Luna don't. There's no telling what she could do if she had access to the royal treasures." Snow whispered.

"Is this allowed?" Peter asked quoting The vine making me laugh.

"Well this idea has never made but it's interesting...only is Luna is up for it." Eris smiled at me.

"Just combat. We'll bring the Magic later." Aura said trying to hide the evil smile but we all noticed it. All except the king and queen.

"You don't have to-

"I'll do it. You're so confident in gaining my title it's only fair if I prove to you that that'll never happen. You know to stop the embarrassing fantasies." I Said with a fake smile making Aura growl.

"Very well." She Said waving her hand in the air so now she was dressed in a cat suit. I did the same changing into my uniform. I took off my cape which Snow took.

"Let's move this to the training field." Hera Said and clapped her hands, within a second we were outside. All of my family the girls and king and queen sat on the bleachers while Aura and I stood across from eachother.

"Ready...set...go!" Hera called! Without wasting a second Aura lunged at me kicking me causing me to go flying. I hit the ground a few times before sitting up. I groaned and saw Aura running towards me. I got up and kicked her square in the jaw causing her to go falling back. She thinks she can just have the throne? Fat chance. She made duplications of herself and smirked evilly. I looked at her in shock and smiled leaning down to the ground putting my hand on the warm ground. I looked right at the real Aura and soon the ground cracked moving towards her before the rocks uppercutted her. I knew which one was the real Aura cause the others didn't have a shadow like the real one did. Amateur.

"YEAH LUNA!" Peter, Snow and Daisy cheered while the avengers looked at me with a proud smile.

"That's how you wanna play princess? Let's play." She smirked and her fists lit up once more she charged at me throwing me on the ground and trapping me with her shadow minions who were holding me down. I could feel my energy draining and I couldn't move.

"No, no one can get out of this move." I heard snow whimper worried for me.

"I hate to say it but Luna's a goner." Daisy sighed in sadness.

I wasn't going to lose not to her.

"Get. Off. ME!" I yelled feeling a rush of energy rush through me.

"Wait...Luna's eyes never glow black."

Dark energy...lots of it."

I sent Aura flying backwards from the rush of energy. I glared towards Aura who was looking right at me frozen in her spot looking at me in shock and fear.

I took the chance to look into her mind and see exactly what her plans were.

I could see everything. She wasn't who my "parents" thought she was. She had plans. Terrible plans.

Aura screamed in agony.

"What's she doing?"

"Interesting...it seems as though Luna is causing intense pain to Auras mind. GET HER LUNA!" I heard Loki cheer, when did he get here?

"That's not Luna." Peter Said. But it was, it is.

"Get out of my mind!" Aura screamed in pain. I decided to lay off but a part of me just wanted to hurt her more. I levitated a few boulders and made them fly towards her.

"Luna no!" Wanda shouted stopping the boulders in mid air. I looked at her and used all my strength to over power her powers. I could tell she was struggling to over power me she eventually lost but moved Aura out of the way before the boulders hit her.

"That's enough." Loki's voice rang in my head snapping me out of whatever trance I was in.

"You. Lose." I Said to Aura sternly who looked baffled at the fact that someone had finally beaten her.

"What are you?" She gasped.

"You and I need to have a talk." Loki Said.

"About what?"

"Your powers. There's dark energy in you Luna."

"Dark Magic is one of my abilities-

"No...I mean dark energy as in demonic. Evil."

"What? Stop messing with me Loki."

"Mischief is my specialty your highness, I'm serious." Loki stated sternly and I knew he was telling the truth.