Heather

"Okay class, I know it's quite late in the year but we have a new student. Say hi to Heather Ruaa."

"Heather Ruaa? It's way too later to join school in the middle of May." Daisy whispered to me.

"I know, there's literally less than two weeks of school left." Snow whispered back.

"Guys not everything is suspicious you know." Peter whispered from behind us.

"Miss Ruaa, you can sit with Mr.Parker, Parker raise your hand." Peter raised his hand, I saw Heather smile at him flirtatiously and sit next to him.

"Pssst, Stark." Ace whispered. "It's okay, you're still the hottest chic in school." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"She knows, she doesn't need to hear the words from your herpes infested mouth." Keith shot making Ace glare at him.

"It was a COLD SORE!" Ace shouted making everyone stare at him. Keith snickered as the teacher scolded ace.

——

At lunch Keith the girls and I stood by my locker, I had prom committee, with the actual prom just a week and a half away I needed to set up some more decorations.

"Look whose chatting up your boy." Keith nudged me, I glanced over my shoulder over at Peter who was chatting up a storm with Heather.

She smiled and laughed flirtatiously at what he said and touched his arm.

"What the hell is she laughing at? He's not even that funny." I mumbled making the girls and Keith snicker.

"Jealous?" Daisy cooed. I rolled my eyes.

"No, but it's unnecessary of her to touch him." I stated.

Peter walked over with Heather who held onto his arm.

"Guys Heather is so cool, she transferred from a whole different country." Peter said in astonishment.

I'm literally from a magic kingdom!

"Oh yeah? Where?" Snow asked.

"Greece." Peter said, I stared at him.

"Wow, that's so exciting. I have some greek lineage too." I faked a smile and stared at Peter who awkwardly removed heathers hold on his arm.

"That's cool." Heather beamed.

"Heather, this is Daisy, Snow, Keith and Luna. My girlfriend." Peter said. Heather pouted.

"You're taken? What a shame." Heather said. "But your girlfriends pretty so I don't mind."

I raised a brow at her and looked up at keith who rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, I have to run. Prom committee." I said staring Peter down.

"Bye Stark." Keith waved as I walked away, I heard footsteps after me.

"Hey, are you mad?" He asked, I rolled my eyes.

"Only as mad as you'd be if a guy was all over me and you did nothing to stop it." I smiled sarcastically. "But it's okay, Peter Parker sees a pretty girl and doesn't know how to act?"

"It's not like that, she's new. I just want her to know she has friends." Peter said, I scoffed.

"Oh yeah I'm sure she knows." I hummed.

"It's not like that Luna."

"Oh yeah? You're taken? What a shame. Now reverse it and imagine a guy saying that and look at it now. You can't be that dense Peter." I said. He looked taken aback.