Callisto

"Noah Carter? Sent you a lovegram?!" I gasped into my phone, I was talking to Michelle and she was telling me who had sent her the lovegram

"Noah Carter? Sent you a lovegram?!" I gasped into my phone, I was talking to Michelle and she was telling me who had sent her the lovegram. I couldn't believe it but, I also want surprised.

"Yeah," she stated in a blank tone. "I don't even like him he's...tolerable."

I felt myself smirk, "yeah so is that why you blushed?"

"Okay okay, enough about me, what about you Mrs.Allguyswantme? Who sent you lovegrams?"

I was sitting in the living room with the avengers. "Peter." I stated.

"There was like 4 for you not counting Peters, I remember cause who could forget that tantrum Brittney threw?" She scoffed.

"Let me go to another room-

"No no sit down we don't mind." Dad Said nat rolled her eyes at him.

"I Ace King, Peter, Flash Thompson, um...Liam Walters, and...." I paused to think about it. "Oh and Logan James." I Said Michelle whistled in the other side.

"Wow, Mrs. Drez was right you are on fire." Michelle chuckled.

"Then put me out, you know HALF of them have girlfriends?! That's what pisses me off so I went back and gave it back to them." I Said with a proud smile.

"LUNA SHUTUP WERE TRYING TO WATCH A MOVIE!" Sam yelled.

"Jesus Christ-

"Luna do not use that name as a way of showing your irritation." Steve scolded.

"Oh my god-

"Luna." Steve said sternly.

"Michelle I'll call you back?" I asked she chuckled on the other end.

"No problem." She Said and hung up.

"5 guys, wow Luna." Wanda smiled impressed.

"No not wow, 2 out of the four of them have girlfriends that's disrespectful to their girlfriends." I Said Peter nodded.

"Who does that, that counts as cheating in my book." Peter said I hummed.

"Who gave you one? Besides me." I stated he shifted in his seat.

"Brittney." He said I hummed.

"She does not like me." I chuckled.

"You're not mad?" Peter asked I shook my head.

"No, I don't control what she does or what you do, but I trust you. Yeah I'm not comfortable with the fact that she's hitting on you but you're a good guy, I'm secure with myself and you're not stupid." I shrugged turning my phone off placing it on the coffee table.

"Good for you guys so young but really mature." Bruce smiled dad threw a couch pillow at pillow hitting his face.

"What was that for?" Peter huffed.