Rain

"Dad I'm going out to tutor Ace okay?" I asked grabbing my phone

"Wait where's you tutoring stuff then?" He asked. Fudge.

"Oh I just have to describe some of the math to him that's all." I Said. "Well bye!"

I ran off before he could say anything else, Steve gave me a disappointed look he knew I was going out with Ace he was disappointed because he does not approve of Ace.

I made my way to the park and met up with Ace, who was sitting on the benches waiting.

"Hey." I smiled he looked up and returned the smile standing up and hugging me.

"Hey, glad you made it." He smiled I nodded.

"Yeah, well what have you got planned for our hangout?" I asked he shrugged.

"Wanna just take a walk around and talk?" He asked I nodded with a smile.

"That sounds good." I Said we began walking down the curvy path of the park where joggers run and bikers bike.

"So, how come I've never seen you around before?" He asked I shrugged.

"Well I've been homeschooling until this year and I'm usually just at home with my dad." I Said he nodded.

"I can't believe Tony Stark, Iron Man is your dad, I thought your last names were just a coincidence." He shrugged I chuckled.

"Yeah he's my dad, I don't really like the spotlight like him." I joked making Ace laugh.

"So he's the hero, would he get mad if you went out with someone like me?" He asked. I have to friend zone him I don't want him to think I like him especially since I like Peter.

"Yup, so good thing we're not." I faked a chuckle.

"Yeah....so why do you hang out with those three people?" He asked I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked genuinely interested.

"Because you're cool they're...not." He shrugged my jaw dropped.

"I beg your pardon, Michelle Ned and Peter are the coolest people I've met. They're amazing and great and far more cooler than I am." I said.

"I didn't mean-anyways um...so your dad let you come here with me?" He asked I nodded.

"Well he thinks I'm tutoring you at the cafe." I shrugged.

"Doesn't he have like eyes everywhere?" He asked I chuckled.

"Probably." I chuckled.

Peter Parker

It was 6 in the evening, I was taking a stroll through the park with Ned to clear my mind. Ned was talking about how the deathstar was almost complete after the fifth time of him accidentally breaking it but, all I could think about was Luna, god I like her so much but me being the idiot I am told her oh you should go out with Ace King I mocked myself kicking a pine cone that was on the ground.