2am conflicts

For @TreasureTee5 <3

"Congratulation to our senior graduates!" Thor cheered popping a bottle of champagne that Steve took away.

"That are still too young to drink." Steve added handing him a bottle of some kid friendly apple cider. Thor poured us all some in a champagne glass before passing a drink down to each one of us.

"Here, you can pretend it's adult." He winked at the 8 of us. Dad clapped his hands getting all of our attention.

"Alright now that summer break is officially in session, you all have a mission back in Callisto. As we have figured out that Heather Ruaa, was actually Aura thanks to Peter and Luna for figuring it out. Aura is on another rampage, hiding in the island of the gods creating an army that has been terrorizing the civilians of Callisto throughout the night. Her motive probably for the crown however she has been keeping a very low profile since she's been on the island."

We all groaned, nothing says congratulations more than a mission chasing some psychotic mage who wants us dead. "question," Peter raised his hand. "if she's been keeping a low profile how do we know it's Aura?"

"Of course you're defending her." I chuckled bitterly. He looked at me and scoffed.

"Says the one who is dating Lucas Henderson again." He shot, I rolled my eyes at him. "Don't deny it, I saw you kissing him."

"Yeah well you kissed Ashley Greene first." I pointed out. "Or is it only an issue when I kiss other men? Besides me and Lucas aren't even official."

"Neither are me and Ashley and for the record she kissed me-

"Yeah yeah, I didn't order a yappachino." I cut him off waving my hand to shoo him off. "At the end of the day your lips were on hers-

"God have you always been this insufferable?" He huffed. I gasped in disbelief while the others watched us debating within themselves if they should stop us or let us fight it out.

"I can't believe I ever dated you, let alone for 2 years!"

"Yeah well I regret it too-

"Alright!" Danny cut us off staring at both of us in disappointment. "Stop it." He spoke firmly before looking at dad who looked relieved that someone had stepped in.

"It was too juicy to stop." Thor shrugged earning disapproving looks from the adults.

"We will complete the mission Mr.Stark." Danny promised. Dad looked at Peter and I then Danny.

"Are you sure because it doesn't seem like you guys are bonding as a team." Dad said, Peter and I rolled our eyes at one another.

"We will be fine Mr.Stark, at least one of us can differentiate personal life with work life." Peter glared.

Did I really fall in love with this man? I looked away clenching my jaw.

"And I can help." Keith chimed in. "Daisy said my powers are out of control." He boasted.

"Yeah! Not in a good way psycho, you almost burned my eyebrows off!" Daisy scolded him.

Oh yeah Keith had fire powers. I guess when I saved him and gave him my inner flame to keep him warm a piece of my flame stayed in him and he now possesses pyrokinesis.

"Haha yeahhh. Lowkey wish you gave me some better powers Luna." He shook his head in disappointment. I could only give a blank stare.

"I don't know, fire powers are kinda fire. Haha, get it?" Sam chuckled.

He was the only one laughing...

"Not as cool as bringing back people from the dead for example." Keith shook his head.