Notes

I was at my locker with Michelle we were talking about school and just life I opened my locker and a little origami heart fell out. I looked at it confused.

"What is that?" She asked I shrugged picking up the heart that had fallen on the ground I read the writing that was on the red part of the heart written in black sharpie

"Are you made of copper and tellurium because you're CuTe." I read and smiled it was cheesy but I found it cute.

"That's cheesy as hell." She Said I chuckled and shrugged.

"Maybe but I think it's cute and the heart it's really creative." I Said and looked for any hint of who wrote it.

"Does it say who wrote it?" She asked curiously I shook my head no and stuck it in my binder.

"No it doesn't." I Said slightly disappointed.

"Secret admirer huh? We'll get to the bottom of this." She said placing her hand on my shoulder. "Together."

"Thanks Michelle." I Said and closed my locker walking to the cafeteria.

Peter Parker

I watched Luna as she read the note I could see her smiling and I heard she said it was cute thank god she didn't think it was cheesy.

"So that's who it was for I thought it would be for Liz Allen." Ned whispered I looked at him confused.

"Who?" I asked he chuckled.

"I thought Mr.Stark said to keep a distance." Ned said I nodded.

"He did but he never said I couldn't talk to her at a distance, this is distance I've found a loophole." I shrugged he nodded.

"How long did the heart take to make?" He asked I shrugged.

"Not long YouTube does wonders." I Said making him chuckle. "Maybe I do have a tiny attraction towards her but, she's way out of my league." I sighed leaning against the wall watching Flash Thompson walk up to Luna.

"Well you better hurry cause flash will make a move." Ned said I hushed him and eavesdropped on Luna and his conversation, what? I'm curious.

"So Luna I was wondering maybe you and I could go out to the movies this Friday." He Said Luna smiled politely.

"Sorry Flash you're cute don't get me wrong but I don't think you're you know my type maybe one of the cheerleaders want to go." She Said his friends oohed at Flash and laughed as Luna and Michelle walked away leaving Flash dumbfounded.

"She goes for guys like flash huh?" Ned asked with sarcasm I hummed.

"Huh, maybe not. She's still wayyyy out of my league." I said. "And Mr. Stark would NEVER allow it."

"But she would, if she likes you back then don't hold back because Mr.Stark wouldn't allow it, cause he'd get used to it eventually." Ned said and he wasn't wrong, he made a great point.

"Yeah, But she doesn't like me back-

"Tell her, come on you're Spider-Man you fight bad guys on the daily and you're not afraid but you're afraid of asking a girl out?" Ned laughed I sighed he made a great point once again.

"Maybe some day I'll grow a pair." I muttered annoyed with myself.

"Aren't you her health project partner?" Ned asked I gasped.

"You're right I forgot." I Said.

•••••

I was currently with Mr. Stark and I was talking to him.

"Well she's my health partner." I Said he hummed.

"Fine, when you guys work on your health project then you must be supervised by me the whole time." He Said I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Mr.Stark even if I did want to go out with your daughter do you really think I'd stand a chance? She's out of my league." I Said he shrugged.

"Kid you're a nice guy-

"When do nice guys get the girl?" I asked. "And I have no interest in going out with Luna we're simply just friends." I Said he nodded when Luna walked in and sat next to Mr.Stark and I couldn't help but stare at her, Mr.Stark caught me though and I forced myself to look away. I'm not really helping my case....

"I've created a rubric I'll do half of our project and you can do the other half of the project and we can turn it in while still keeping a distance." Luna said kindly and passed a rubric over to me.

"Or...we could just do the whole thing together." I suggested.

"As long as I'm here to supervise." Mr.Stark spoke up.

"Dad Peter likes a girl named Liz right peter?" She asked I nodded even though it was a lie if it would get Mr.Stark to stop being suspicious about me then okay. I hate lying especially to Mr.Stark but it wasn't a complete lie...at least it wasn't like a few months ago.

"We can start now if you want." I stuttered she shrugged.

"I guess." She stated and went into her room coming out with her binder the same one she put my note in. I'll admit I was kinda happy she kept it but my happiness soon vanished because what if once she finds out it was me who sent her the note she rejects me?

"So What's your project about?" Mr.Stark asked.

"Healthy relationships and how to maintain them." Luna and I stated in unison.

"Oh for the love of god." Mr. Stark muttered Luna opened her binder and the note that I wrote flew out and I swear my heart started beating so fast! Mr. Stark picked it up and Luna pounced for it but Mr.Stark held her back and read it.

" 'Are you made of copper and tellurium because you are CuTe'. Who's this from?" He asked I was so nervous I felt my palms get sweaty.

"I don't know." Luna said. "It has no name. It fell out of my locker today." She spoke as I pretended to read the rubric Luna had passed over to me not so long ago.

"Well why'd you keep it?" Mr. Stark asked Luna blushed. Is that a good sign?!

"Well I thought it was cute and sweet it made my day." She shrugged I felt my heart flutter, I Peter Parker made Luna Starks day! I know what I'm doing the second I get home. She stood up and walked to her room with the note.

"Was that you?" He asked I shook my head no.

"No sir, I told you already." I spoke he nodded.

"Right you like some Liz girl." He waved.