Numbers

I was training with Natasha

I was training with Natasha. I was laying on the floor because I was lazy and waiting for whoever it is dad wanted to train against me I heard the doors open. I sat up and looked over to see dad standing with Spider-Man.

"Oh no no no no, I can't spar against him he'd kill me." I complained.

"Well we're starting with some reflexes and then we're sparring." Bat pointed out.

"He'd still kill me." I whispered to her.

"I'd never do that." The guy in the red suit stated.

"You've saved my life once save my life again by dropping out." I Said and got up getting ready to run but Wanda lifted me up and sat me down and Thor put his hammer on my legs again. Again with the stupid hammer. Oh look at me I can hold the hammer only.

"Wait when did you save her life?" Dad asked the spider boy.

"I was trying to get home it was dark and it was getting late past my curfew and I decided to take a short cut through an alley and some guys tried to harass me and he showed up and saved me." I explained walking over to dad and Spider-Man after Thor lifted his hammer off me.

"Why the hell did you go through an alley way?" Dad scolded crossing his arms.

"We're starting!" Wanda called moving a pillow towards Spider-Man and I with her powers to get our attention I caught the pillow.

"Pillow fight!" I Said hitting Spider-Man with the soft jumbo pillow.

"This is why you don't have a boyfriend." Thor Said.

"I thought it was cute." Spider-Man Said. I smiled at Thor sarcastically.

"Just get to training. Bye honey." Dad waved.

"Bye Mr. Stark." Spider-Man waved Dad gave him a weird look as I giggled. 

"I think he was talking to me." I Said with a smile at the mask man in front of me and stuck out my hand.

"Luna Stark."

"Spider-Man." He stated shaking my hand.

"Is that really your name?" I teased he chuckled.

"When I'm in the suit it is." He Said as we dodged items Wanda was throwing at us.

"And-what about when...you're out of the suit?" I asked he hummed dodging a stick.

"I guess you'll know when I'm out of my suit." He Said. He was mysterious and confident I liked that it was cute, obviously I only had eyes for Peter.

"Hey so how do you know Peter?" I asked he shrugged.

"I don't know I forgot, why? Is he your boyfriend?" He asked I scoffed.

"Boyfriend? Please he hasn't even asked me for my number let alone to be his girlfriend, plus my dad isn't really on board about the idea of him and I." I shrugged.