Chapter 20

Nicolas Pov

"You seem to be calm about this my lord considering that Bandit Keith trapped us inside this cave." said Ruin

"I say when we get out of here I introduce him to the blade end of my axe." said Demise.

"I'm calm about most things Ruin. Running around in a panic only causes more problems and creates it's own enemy so having a calm and cool head is best in times like this and for your suggestion about chopping off Keith's head is out of the question." I said while following Salazar through the dark tunnels of the caves. I had to admit if it wasn't for Salazar and his bats we be stuck down here for who knows how long we'll be stuck here.

"Say Salazar how far are we until we get out of here?" asked Joey

"Almost there Joey it should be around this corner." replied Salazar right before we turned to find ourselves in a large room.

"What is this place?" asked Tea before we heard two voices who I think we're rhyming.

"You have entered..." said the first voice

"Sacred grounds." said the the second voice

"Were only duelist can be found." said the  first voice

"Yeah, Well, we're duelists." said Joey

"Before you pass...." said the first voice

"Across this chamber." said the second voice before the source of the voices showed themselves in the form of two guys wearing orange and green chinese outfits.

"You must agree..." said the first guy in orange

"To face the danger." said the second guy in gree

"So let the contest." said the first guy.

"Now begin . said the second guy.

"Notify...." said the first guy

"Your next of kin." said the second guy.

"Your trapped." said the first guy

"And the doors are all locked." said the second guy.

"You face the brothers paradox." said the paradox brothers at the same time.

"Okay I have to admit that was was some wicked rhyming but who is who?" I asked

"My name is Para." said the Para who I assume was the one in orange and the one in green was Dox.

"Employed by Pegasus as eliminators." said Para

"To take all your star- chip indicators." said Dox

"You gotta duel these goons, Yumi?" asked Joey.

"Joey is not very bright is he? Did he not hear what the brothers said?" asked Demise.

"And by some crazy fluke you manage to win." said Para