Chapter 14

3rd person pov

After winning his duel Nicolas and the others where searching for Mokuba who was taken again during the duel by one Pegasus henchmen a clever and dirty tactic. The gang searched high and low for him but nothing.

"Can't believe that creep got away and took Mokuba with him during the duel." said Joey

"That was very sneaky." said Triston.

"I agree but we can't just searched every part of the island." said Yumi while Nicolas was lost in thought.

"What are you thinking about my lord?" asked Ruin appearing next to him.

"I'm trying to figure out our next move. What Yumi said was right we can't just search the island without a plan." said Nicolas

"Still to be honest with you that guy had the same hairstyle as Triston's. Oh I can see it now.... attention duelist my hair is pointy and  I'm Triston's long lost father." said Demise before he was wacked on the head by Ruin. (a/n: Points to those who got the reference and can guess where)

"Take it easy on him Ruin I found it kind of funny." said Nicolas with a slight light laugh making Ruin sigh a little and shake her head.

"I swear my lord Demise is rubbing off on you the wrong way." said Ruin.

"It's a bit of fun Ruin don't be such a killjoy." said Demise. To Ruin Nicolas was  like a son to her and wanted  to protect him like a over protective mother. Th group walked around for a few minutes until they ran into a duelist in a dark green kimono while his hair was covering his left eye.

 Th group walked around for a few minutes until they ran into a duelist in a dark green kimono while his hair was covering his left eye

"Excuse me but would you be the famous Yumi Moto?" asked the guy.

"Yes and who might you be?" asked Yumi.

"Oh where are my manners? My name is Hiroto Matoma and I heard a lot about you. Would you care to have a respectful duel?" asked Hiroto.

"I accept your challenge." said Yumi before she switched to Atea (a/n: female Atem)

"That's fine by me." said Yumi before they went to the nearest duel  platform.

"I will wager two star chips and you?" asked Hiroto.

"Two chips it is then." said Yumi.

DUEL!!!!!" said Hiroto and Yumi

Yumi Muto LP: 2000

vs

Hiroto LP:2000

"Since I'm a gentlemen I let you go first." said Hiroto

"Right then I summon Curse of Dragon in attack mode and end my turn." said Yumi

" said Yumi