Chapter 19

Salazar's Pov

It was a bright and sunny morning day for myself and the others. I was just resting in a tree with a smile on my face when I heard Joey talking about him being a dog before telling everyone to wake up. I kind of found it funny to be honest but then again he was asking for it in the first place but still I had to admit he had guts but there was a time and place and last night was not it.

"Hey, guys, what's all the comotion?" asked Tea

"Morning Tea." said Yumi

"Where's Mai? Isn't she with you?" Asked Joey.

"She said she had to go and to give you this note Nicolas." said Tea

"A note for me?" asked Nicolas before he read it. It was a thank you note for the save back with Panik a few days ago. Nicolas had showed me that he had skills and was very loyal to his friends which I admire.

"Ok, then. Move out." said Joey.

"I wonder how many duelist ae left on the island." said Bakura

"They shipped a couple dozen home yesterday." I said

"And I bet even more have been eliminated by now." said Tea

"I bet some were really good players." said Yumi

"Say Salazar I have a question to ask?" asked Tea.

"And what might that be?" I asked

"Well you told us that you're a vampire and all but how come you can walk in sunlight and not be reduced to ashes?" asked Tea

"Ah a good question and to answer that I'm a daywalker." I said

"Daywalker?" asked Nicolas.

"Yes a daywalker is a vampire who can travel during the day and not get burnt or reduced to ash even though some vampires tend to wait until dark to travel or go for a midnight stroll for blood and so forth." I said

"I see. Well it's still nice to have you around. I laughed they first time you scared Joey and Tristan." said Nicolas.

"Yeah that was to funny." I said

"I was scared at all." said Joey.

"Then tell me what was all of that when you said and I quote please don't suck my blood Mr Vampire I need my blood while hiding behind Tea." I said making everyone laugh except for Tristan and Joey.

"We better get a move on." said Yumi.

"Agreed." I said before looking up cause it felt like we were being watched.

3rd person pov

Salazar was right on the money they were being watched by Bonz, Sid and Zygor goons of Bandit Keith in AMERICA who had snuck into Duelist Kingdom to defeat Pegasus and reclaim his glory that was taking from him by Pegasus.

"Now you said you found three duelist?" asked Keith.

"Yeah, Yumi and guy name Nicolas and a dweeb name Joey." Zygor.

"Perfect we take out the dweeb first." said Keith. Meanwhile with the Nicolas and the others they were still walking through the trees when Joey said that they were being followed.

"I'm telling you, somebody's stalking us!" said Joey before running off

"Where are you going?" asked Triston

"To stalk them!" replied Joey. In some nearby bushes Zigor and Sid was hiding while Bonz and Keith were setting up the trap in one of the caves. Joey who was off somewhere else was at a nearby waterfall drying off his hands before he was jumped and dragged off by Zygor who had taking him to the cave dueling arena.