Chapter 13

3rd Person pov

"Nicolas!!!!!!" shouted everyone when the Blue eyes white dragon connected with Nicolas Neo Aqua Madoor and everything was silent.

"It's over." said Ghost Seiko thinking that she won the duel but.

"Not just yet." said Nicolas.

"But how that attack should had wiped you out." said Ghost Seiko in surprise.

"It was thanks to this trap card Waboku." said Nicolas holding up the trap card.

" said Nicolas holding up the trap card

"Way to go Nicolas." said Joey

"So you stopped my attack but next turn you will be not be so lucky. said Ghost Seiko.

"She does have a point if she attacks on her next turn I'm sunk." said Nicolas to himself.

"Perhaps I can be of some help." said a unknow voice. Time seemed to slow down to a stop before a figured appeared in front of Nicolas.

 Time seemed to slow down to a stop before a figured appeared in front of Nicolas

"Who are you?" asked Nicolas.

"My name is Megan a ancestor of your family I'm here to help." Replied Megan.

"I don't know what to say." said Nicolas.

"The others and I will help you along your journey." said Megan making Nicolas even more confused but he'll take whatever help he can get.

"Others?" asked Nicolas.

"I explain later but for now win this duel." said Megan before she disappeared and time resumed.

"Hey Nicolas you okay?" asked Tea.

"Yeah...I'm fine. " replied Nicolas taking a deep breath and drew his card.

"Now then I think it's time I take control of this duel." said Nicolas.

"Oh please try as you might there's nothing in you deck that can stand up to my blue eyes." said Ghost Seiko.

"Don't be so sure.... I play the spell card dragon treasure and equip it to my Rabidragon  giving it 3,250 attack points. Now my dragon attack her Blue Eyes white Dragon." Said Nicolas while his monster attacked and destroyed Seiko's Blue eyes.