Chapter 15

3rd person pov

The duel between Yumi and Hiroto was still going on. Both duelist where tied with 900 life points and Yumi had her Dark Magician on the field with the attack of 3300 thanks to Book of Secret arts and Black Pendant ow it was Hiroto's turn.

"I must say you are a skilled duelist all the other ones I faced where not as good like you but they showed promise but now it's my draw and I play Enishi, Shien's Chancellor in attack mode and I play one card face down and end my turn." Said Hiroto.

"What is planning he knows his monster is no match for Yumi Dark Magician

"What is planning he knows his monster is no match for Yumi Dark Magician." said Joey

"I think he knows that and if my hunch is correct." said Nicolas.

"Right then I draw and I place one card face down and now Dark Magician attack." said Yumi.

"Wiat Yumi!" Shouted Nicolas but she had already called her attack playing right into Hiroto's hand.

"Activate trap card Tamamo's Mirror." said Hiroto.

name: Tamamo Mirror

card: Trap

effect: Negate the attack of your Opponent's monster, then end the battle phase

 "She walked right into that one." said Demise.

"What  is she gonna do my lord?" asked Ruin.

"I don't know." said Nicolas

"Don't give up Yumi you can still win." said Triston. Hiroto laughs a little and shakes his head.

"Well Yumi it's been fun but now I must end this for now  I play the spell card Blade of the samurai which increases my monsters attack points by 800 but that's not all I will also equipped him with Bushido blade increasing his attack by another 800 points giving his overall attack to 3,800 now attack." said Hiroto.

"If that attacks hits then-" said Tea

"Not so fast this duel is over but for you. Activate trap card Magic illusion." said Yumi

Name: Magical Illusion

type of card: Trap

effect: Can copy the last magic or trap card your opponent just used.

"WHAT!!!!" yelled Hiroto who was completely shocked.

"Alright Yumi you got him." said Joey. Yumi's Dark Magician attack had went from 3300 to 4,100 thanks to Bushido Blade and when Hiroto's monster went in for the attack it was destroyed leaving Yumi's Dark Magician safe.

Hiroto's LP: 900 (3,800- 4,100=0)

Winner : Yumi

"Way to go Yumi awesome duel." said Tea.

"Well I must say that was one hell of a duel and by the rules here I must hand you over my star chips." said Hiroto handing Yumi the star chips giving her a total of four chips.