Chapter six

(a/n: Before you read just a little reminder I'm changing Yugi's name to Yumi. With that out of the way enjoy)

Ruin pov

After arriving at duelist kingdom I notice several other kids around Nicolas's age who where also there to win the tournament. I turned to look at my master and I could tell he wasn't here for sightseeing but to help his friend get her grandpa's soul back. Nicolas had a serious look on his face I would be to. He was on a mission.

"So what do you think Ruin you think the boss can handle this?" Demise asked

"I know he can do we need to have faith in our master and his skills as a duelist." I said

"I spoken to the other monsters in our masters deck and they said they'll do their damn best to help master win." Demise said.

"We must do our best too." I said

"I know besides I can't wait to to see what the boss will do to  that snake Weevil." Demise said which I had to agree.

Nicolas's pov

"Duelist kingdom the place where Pegasus is holding your grandpa's soul Yumi." I said while we walked off the boat and onto the port. 

"I know." Yumi said

"There sure is a lot of people here." Tea said

"Of course this is a place to test each others skills in dueling." Joey said before he sneezed.

"I told you jumping in that water was a crazy idea. If I catch a cold it be on you." Tristan said while I laughed.

"Guys but don't look now but I see a insect that needs to be crushed." Yumi said. I turn around to see Weevil with a smirk on his face. I so wanted to show him a thing or two but I had t wait until the tournament started to do anything. 

"Welcome, all duelists! Please, follow the stairs to meet your host." Said the guy from the boat.

"That castle's gotta belong to Pegasus." Yumi said.

 "Then what are we waiting for?" Joey Asked before the five of us started to walk of the stairs to the castle.

"Huh? What's that?" Tea asked

"Huh? What do ya see, Téa?" Yumi asked

"It looked like... Bakura." Tea replied .

"Bakura from school?" Yumi asked

"Again with this Bakura stuff?" Tristan asked 

"Where is he, Téa?" Joey asked. I look over to see no one there.

"Are you sure you saw him Tea?" I asked 

 "That's times two times that I've seen him now, But he's not there anymore. Maybe it's all in my head." Tea said

"No I think I you may be right Tea  besides I have a feeling we might run into him soon." I said 

 "Come on. We're on a rescue mission, remember?" Tristan asked

Once we got to the top of the stairs we noticed the other duelist where already waiting and where talking to each other.

"Wow, look! That's weevil underwood! He's the regional champion." Said one of the duelist.

 "And that's the runner-up--rex raptor." Said a second duelist.

 "And there's mako tsunami. He was ranked third." said a third duelist.

 "Wow, these are all the best duelists In the world, But where's the world champion Kaiba?" Another duelist asked

 "Didn't you hear? Some kid beat her. On her own turf, too." Said the first duelist.