Chapter 171-172 (end)

Chapter 171

Shi Lixia was stunned and plucked his ears: "What the hell? Why did you get into a fight with Shi Niannian?"

At this time, shouldn't the brother and sister work together to drive away the third party or be more ruthless and just fuck the scumbag? The brother and sister started fighting among themselves.

"What's going on here is really exciting." Fan Xiaoyan's eyes were bright and she looked like she wanted to share a big melon.

Shi Lixia pulled her to a newly built pavilion to talk. Fan Xiaoyan took out a handful of melon seeds from her pocket and handed them to Shi Lixia, and then started to eat the melon seeds while talking about it.

"Do you know where that male mistress came from?"

Shi Lixia's heart skipped a beat, no, it couldn't be what she thought.

Fan Xiaoyan knew she had guessed it as soon as she looked at her expression. She spat out the melon seed skin and slapped her thigh:

"Yes, Shi Niannian found it!"

"What? What, what is this picture?"

Shi Lixia was stunned. It was difficult for her to understand the brain circuits of these people. What were they thinking about every day.

Shi Niannian couldn't live without Chen Yang or the Chen family. It's actually understandable for Shi Lixia. She just wanted to become a city dweller and not have to work in the countryside, so she could only grab what she wanted. .

After leaving Chen Yang, she would have to farm in the countryside, which was very difficult for someone who had seen the wonderful world outside.

Those educated youths are not only trying their best to leave, but besides missing their hometown, they are also inseparable from the convenience of the city.

Decades later, even though the young people who are under great pressure are very sad and almost suffocating in the city life, there are not many who can really retreat to the countryside.

The conditions in rural areas are much worse now than they were a few decades ago, so it's understandable that Shi Niannian doesn't want to go back.

But now Shi Niannian has taken root in the city and has a job through the Chen family. Although it is not a formal job as he thought before, it is just a temporary job, but the salary can fully support himself.

Furthermore, after the change, there are more opportunities. Shi Yingchun and Shi Lixia can't count on it, and there is also Shi Yingying.

If there were any difficulties, Shi Yingying would not ignore them.

Although Shi Yingying was dissatisfied with Shi Niannian and usually didn't like to talk to her, every time Shi Niannian was bullied, she would still stand up for her and warn Shi Yonghao and Chen Yang not to mess around.

But Shi Niannian still couldn't leave the Chen family. He just didn't want to get divorced and live his new life. He had to be mixed up with a bunch of garbage in this cesspool. This was hard for Shi Lixia to understand.

Shi Lixia really couldn't understand why he was doing such a thing now.

If she wanted to take revenge, she only retaliated against Shi Yonghao and did not harm Chen Yang.

According to Shi Lixia's idea, if they are really reluctant to give up the benefits of the Chen family, Shi Niannian and Shi Yonghao should join forces. One relies on their children and the other relies on their relationship with Chen Yang. They can completely control the Chen family and take the initiative. The power is in your own hands.