Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161

Su Jing is very satisfied with this arrangement. Although she earns more money by selling melon seeds, she has to travel here and there to sell things, and her income is unstable. Sometimes she cannot sell when encountering extreme weather or being patrolled. .

Furthermore, she only needs to make breakfast and dinner every day. The children do not go home from kindergarten at noon, so Li Guizhen has enough time to do other things.

If you are in good health, you can go sell melon seed candies. If you feel unwell or the weather is bad, you can stay at home. You don't have to worry about not making any money that day, and you will feel like you are sitting on your hands.

Su Jing doesn't have the strength to support her grandma now, so she will not let her find another way out while she has no money. She will only find work for her that she can do, and work for her in her spare time. share.

Shi Lixia was also very happy when she heard this. Now Aunt Wang next door is not as difficult as before. After Lan Qian's case was solved, their family received some compensation. The most important thing is that He Shengli now works with Shi Yingchun and can earn a lot of money every month just by working on semiconductors, not counting other things.

Therefore, Aunt Wang can concentrate on taking care of her two grandchildren, and can also help He Shengli. He Shengli has inconvenient legs and feet, and it will be more efficient if someone helps.

But if Shi Yingchun needed it, she would still be happy to take the time to help her take care of the child.

Now that Li Guizhen is helping, Aunt Wang doesn't have to work hard on both sides. She has suffered a lot of physical damage over the years and is older than Li Guizhen. No one wants her to work too hard.

It's just that I couldn't find a suitable person for a while, so I just asked her to take over for the time being. Now that there is a suitable person, there is no need to work for her.

Su Jing probably took the initiative to mention her own affairs to Shi Lixia because her family affairs were basically settled and she no longer felt burdened.

"Li Xia, it's good to have you, otherwise I don't know how long I would have regretted my impulse."

Although Uncle Su Jing had long wanted to drive the two of them out of the house, he did not dare to do it too obviously. After all, he still had to face.

If Li Guizhen really makes a fuss and goes to the boss of the unit, her uncle will also be criticized.

Although she was not her biological mother, Uncle Su Jing was not yet an adult when Li Guizhen married her, and it was Li Guizhen who raised him. Before Li Guizhen got married, Uncle Su Jing's life was in a mess. Grandpa Su Jingji was a person who didn't care about his family. He didn't know how to take care of his children and often left them hungry.

When Li Guizhen came, the house was clean, and Uncle Su Jing also had three meals a day.

Later, Uncle Su Jing got married and had a child. Li Guizhen not only helped raise his child but also his grandson.

Due to emotions and reasons, people cannot be driven away directly.

However, there were always a lot of unpleasant words. It was not until Su Jing was admitted to college that things stopped a lot. However, she would hear harsh words from time to time. Su Jing kept tolerating it. When she graduated from college and got a job, she would immediately leave that home with her grandma. .

It was just that the incident happened suddenly, and Su Jing took her grandma away in a flash. After meeting Wu Caixia's unkind eyes, she calmed down, but she couldn't look back.