Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

Shi Lixia's question made Aunt Xu very curious.

What a coincidence that there is such a long rope nearby and it is so strong.

I didn't think much about it before, but I was just wondering why Zhu Pan'er committed suicide. It was only after Shi Lixia reminded me that I discovered these small details.

The five children immediately fell silent, lowering their heads and not daring to look at Shi Lixia.

Songzi, who had been chirping, seemed to be mute, and even secretly retreated.

Shi Lixia originally just asked casually, but he didn't expect that there was something really fishy about it.

"What's going on?"

Children, you looked at me, I looked at you, and finally Hutou stood up.

"Sister Mei, that rope... I actually brought it from home."

Shi Lixia had no impression that these things were still at home. "I just brought it with me. Why do you look like this?"

Xiaodou Bao walked up to Shi Lixia and said, He tugged at his waistband: "This rope."

Shi Lixia looked confused, and Wei Hong blushed and explained:

"We took the elastic band from home to use as a skipping rope..."

Songzi couldn't hold it in any longer and stood up. He came out and stretched out his palm:

"Sister Mei, it has nothing to do with Sister Wei Hong and Sister Wei Min. I proposed to take it! If you want to punish me, then punish me."

Aunt Xu's face changed: "Ouch! You kids too You're so good at ruining things! Wei Hong, you're the biggest one here, why don't you take the lead in making mischief if you don't want to be a role model!"

Wei Hong lowered his head, feeling extremely guilty.

Song Zi was so anxious that she raised her voice: "Grandma Xu, it has nothing to do with Sister Wei Hong. I took it out to play with. She said it was wrong, but I said just put it back. As long as we don't break it, it's fine."

Hu Tou and Wei Min also said They all rushed to take responsibility, saying that it was all their own fault. In fact, Xiaodoubao, the repeater, didn't really understand what was going on, and they all learned from their brothers and sisters.

"No, no, it has nothing to do with them. It's all my fault."

"No, I'm the older sister. It was me who was playful and didn't send the elastic back in time."

"I'm an older brother and a man. It's my fault!"

Xiaodou Bao was also very worried: "I'm wrong, I'm wrong!"

Shi Lixia couldn't laugh or cry. With a wave of his hand, the children immediately became quiet.

"This is not a big deal. You just need to say hello in advance, but why didn't you "Have you ever thought about telling me?"

The five children were silent, and finally Wei Hong explained:

"I...we were worried that you wouldn't agree. Elastic bands are too rare. Only two children in our school have elastic bands for skipping."

Wei. Min: "They didn't let us play. When Songzi found out, he took the elastic band from home, saying that he wanted us to have enough fun and not care about their things."

Even though the elastic band is just a small thing, it is also very difficult to handle. , which child in the factory can find an elastic band that can be used for skipping rope, that is definitely the most popular child.