Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121

As soon as Aunt Xu entered the door, she realized that the atmosphere was not right. Xing Feng was giving Ah Fu a bath early in the morning, while Shi Lixia came out holding the sheets and quilt covers, and threw them all into the basin.

Xiao Doubao, who was standing in the corner, saw her and rushed towards her with open hands. His eyes were red and he felt extremely aggrieved.

Shi Lixia had quick eyesight and quick hands, and carried Xiaodou Bao back before the two of them came into contact.

"You have to wait a while before you can get in touch with other people!"

Xiaodou Bao complied obediently, waving his little hand and making a milky sound to greet Aunt Xu, then sat on the small bench aggrievedly, the little chubby man holding his chin in his hands and looking at Xing Feng gives Ah Fu a bath.

"What's going on?"

Aunt Xu put down the vegetables she just bought and asked in confusion.

Now she goes shopping early in the morning and comes back after shopping. The dishes in the morning are fresh and there is a lot to choose from. If you have a meat ticket, you can buy something you like in the morning. If you go later, you will often have nothing.

You have to fight to get there early in the morning, and you may not be able to squeeze in if you don't have any skills.

Aunt Xu was very good at this, so she gave her all the money for the food at home and she was responsible for buying the food.

Xing Feng usually brings food back from outside, and he usually buys it through connections rather than from the supply and marketing cooperative.

Shi Lixia said with a sad face: "I forgot to give Ah Fu a bath before. He has fleas on his body, and the little bean bag was bitten the most. I just checked and found no fleas. To be safe, I will take a bath before approaching him."

"It turns out it is . "Ah, I thought something happened." Aunt Xu breathed a sigh of relief, "Don't worry, I have experience. I will prepare some medicine in a while. I can't survive even if I keep one."

Aunt Xu is a tidy person at home. They are all neat and tidy. Both sisters Wei Hong and Wei Min have long hair, and neither one has lice.

It's just that although the machine factory has good benefits, there are still some families with lice and fleas. It is inevitable that the two sisters will be infected when they go to school. Aunt Xu will kill the bugs every now and then, and she already has rich experience.

When Shi Lixia heard this, he immediately became energetic: "Really?"

"Don't worry, I have also killed insects in other people's homes, and they were clean every time."

Shi Lixia finally felt relieved, " It's great. I'm really scared of these gadgets."

Songzi said weakly: "Sister Mei, are we still going to school today?"

Shi Lixia was worried that they would infect others if they went to school or factory. not good. Moreover, if they were cured later, others would be infected again if they were not, so I planned to take leave directly and go to school after the fleas were completely eliminated.

Xing Feng felt that he was in the wrong, so he did not dare to object. The three brothers also did not dare to do so.

Shi Lixia's face was so ugly that he didn't dare to get into trouble.

Shi Lixia did not ask questions, but looked at Aunt Xu.

Aunt Xu smiled and said: "It's not that serious. I'll be fine after a while, take a shower and check my clothes. It's time to go to work, it's time to go to school. It's not a big deal if I'm here."