Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

Shi Lixia stood up anxiously, fearing that Shi Yingchun would think they didn't welcome her.

Shi Yingchun now has more than 300 yuan in savings because of selling oranges and sugar cane, but it is still not much.

Baoer can only eat milk powder. It is difficult to buy it through formal channels. He can only find it on the black market, which is very expensive.

If Shi Yingchun moves out at this time, her financial pressure will be even greater.

"Don't get excited yet."

Shi Yingchun took Shi Lixia's arm and asked her to sit down and listen to him.

"Listen to me first."

Seeing her like this, Shi Lixia gradually calmed down.

No wonder she was excited. Although Shi Yingchun tried his best to hide it, Shi Lixia could still tell that she was not feeling right after giving birth.

If Shi Yingchun had made such a request in normal times, Shi Lixia would not have thought too much, otherwise she would not have let Shi Yingchun choose to live in their home or rent a house before.

But Shi Yingchun was obviously emotionally unstable after giving birth, and Shi Lixia felt more at ease with her being under his nose.

Shi Lixia once had a colleague who suffered from postpartum depression after giving birth. She was completely different from before. In severe cases, she even committed suicide.

"I want to rent a house to live by myself, and then do some small business after work. Otherwise, my current salary, even if I help you make clothes, is still not enough to support Bao'er and me. Bao'er

's You also know the situation. Every time you go to the hospital, it costs a lot of money, as well as the money for milk powder. If you don't find other things to do, it will definitely not be enough. "

"This has nothing to do with you moving away. You are now. It's not convenient to store a lot of goods at home, right? It's too eye-catching."

"It does matter." Shi Yingchun affirmed, "I was lucky this time, but I didn't get caught walking by the river. It's not like I'm going to get my shoes wet. I'm bound to be in business for a long time, so there's no guarantee I'll be caught one day.

I live in your house, and we're sisters. It would be different if I rented a house. "I'm not related to him, so I won't be involved. No one will doubt him if he doesn't know."

Shi Yingchun made this decision after careful consideration. It is really convenient for her to live with Shi Lixia. Well, the separate toilet alone was enough to make Shi Yingchun reluctant to leave.

But the path she takes in the future will affect Shi Lixia, so she can't be greedy for ease.

If she is caught, Shi Lixia will definitely be implicated.

Shi Yingchun has never been a reckless person. When making a decision, he always thinks of the next two, three or four steps.

Her marriage to Gao Zhenyu was not smooth, and she also underestimated the impact of pregnancy on women. She thought of childbirth too simply, and did not expect that physiology could affect psychology so much. And she never expected that she would be pregnant with two children, so the impact was doubled.

This made her clearly prepared, but in the end she was tired of dealing with the Gao family and almost got herself and her daughter hurt. This also made her completely lose her patience. She didn't want to waste any more time with the Gao family and desperately wanted to leave with her daughter.