Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

Shi Lixia thought about it and realized that, as Xing Feng said, her grandmother, Mrs. Zhao, was the least popular in their room.

It had always been like this. Their second wife was disliked both at home and outside. Shi Lixia was used to it.

Needless to say, the uncle's family is the eldest son and the most important. The family's resources are given priority to serve him, so he can go to the city to work as a worker.

The third uncle is the least present in the family. Firstly, it is because of his own personality; secondly, he has had a series of daughters before but never had a son, which makes him unable to hold his head high.

The countryside in this era was so cruel. Without a son, he would be destitute and unable to raise his head in the village. Everything he earned would be given to his nephew in the future.

Although they now have a son, they have been silent and humble for too long, and they still cannot shake off.

Besides, there is only one son, so there is nothing to be proud of. The other brothers have at least two sons. The more sons there are in the village, the more arrogant they are. There is nothing to show off with a single son. Who doesn't have that?

Although Mrs. Zhao doesn't have a good attitude towards the third uncle's family, they are a hard-working family and don't cause trouble. They usually don't deliberately target them. Even if they are targeted, the third uncle's family suffers silently, so that people don't feel that they are being targeted.

Unlike theirs, who couldn't bear any grievance and always wanted to make a fuss. Even if it would lead to more criticism, they would vent their anger first, so they had a very strong sense of presence.

Not to mention the fourth uncle's family, the youngest is always the most favored, the fourth uncle is sweet-mouthed in front of grandma, the eldest uncle's family is valued, and the fourth uncle's family is favored.

Their second room is like a conspicuous part of the family, and each one has a special personality, so they are not welcome, at least that's what Shi Lixia thinks. Shi

Lixia told the reason she always thought, and Shi Yingchun walked in. When he heard what she said, he shook his head and said,

"It's really not because our dad is unreliable, and our dad has not always been so lazy."

Shi Lixia believed it. Shi Guangshun's performance during this period made Shi Lixia realize that his father was actually quite capable and was not just a talker who only chatted with the old ladies in the village.

His previous experiences gave him more knowledge than ordinary villagers. Because he was a book boy and had attended classes with him before, he was much more educated than many villagers who didn't even know a word.

He can turn over quickly, and his previous experience has given him the ability to seize opportunities.

"Why is that?" Shi Lixia asked curiously.

I won't say it before, but their family does have a lot of things going on, and everyone is cheating and cheating, so it's normal not to be liked.

Their family is different now. His father has gone to the commune now. It stands to reason that if he just dislikes their Taichi family, he should have changed his mind now.

Not to mention earth-shaking changes, we shouldn't treat them like sheep as before.

If it was just because they didn't dislike him well, he wouldn't want to squeeze every drop of blood from their family every time.