Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

Shi Lixia had a lot of twists and turns in her heart, but it didn't show on her face at all.

Now that things have come to this, Shi Lixia is no longer trembling.

Besides, if the little girl is found, nothing will happen to the old lady like in the original article, and she will only need to be taken care of for a short period of time. Being able to help the scientific research giant's family means that she is also contributing to the country, and the scientific research results are also due to her own efforts.

"Old lady, if you don't worry, just put your mind on my family first. I don't have a job anyway, so I have time to take care of you. When you recover, I will send the child home."

Shi Lixia said to the child on the side. : "Xinxin, grandma is sick, how about you live with aunt these days? Auntie has three brothers at home, you can play together." Xinxin raised her little head, looked at grandma again, shook her big head and

said :

"Grandma is sick, Xinxin never leaves grandma, and Xinxin wants to take care of grandma."

The old lady's eyes suddenly turned red, "Xinxin is really grandma's good baby, grandma is so good that she doesn't take care of her carefully."

Xinxin held the old lady's hand stubbornly. , put his big head gently on the back of the old lady's hand, and looked at the old lady's other hand, which was inserting an injection and injecting a sling bottle.

"I miss grandma so much. I want to stay with grandma. I won't go anywhere." "

My dear grandson, grandma misses you too!"

The old lady was touched and excited, and looked at Shi Lixia's face. His eyes became kinder.

"Comrade Shi, thank you, thank you so much. You don't know that this is the first time I've heard Xinxin say so many words in one breath. I was worried before that she was different from ordinary children, but now I don't have to worry. It's great. , It's really great."

The old lady was still frightened at first, but after seeing her granddaughter go through this, she was actually willing to speak, and she spoke so well, which made her feel happy.

The child is already three and a half weeks old and should be able to talk a lot, but she knows how to call people. She often ignores you when you talk to her and lives in her own world.

Aunt Wang was also happy: "I didn't expect it to be a blessing in disguise. Before you were old, you were always worried about

your child not being able to speak. Now you don't have to worry about it anymore." Children develop early and late, but everyone knows the truth. If you leave it to your own children, they will be able to speak. worry.

"Xinxin, don't run around next time. There are bad people outside. If you sneak out next time, you may never see grandma again."

Shi Lixia touched the child's head and said seriously.

"Xinxin will be obedient from now on, but Xinxin will never dare again."

Xinxin agreed, twisting her little body. She obviously knew that she had done something wrong and felt embarrassed.

Shi Lixia asked curiously: "Xinxin, how did you run from home to the department store?"

"I took the No. 7 bus."

Aunt Wang slapped her thigh: "It's exactly what I guessed, this kid is too You're smart, bus No. 7 is the bus from our place to the department store." "