Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131

Mother Chen couldn't help but sneered when she saw Shi Yonghao standing on the opposite side without mercy.

She knew exactly what happened under the same roof.

She had wanted to drive Shi Yonghao away before, feeling that Shi Yonghao had led her son wrong. In the past, Chen Yang was just playing around with others, and it was all because of Shi Yonghao that he became so depraved.

Chen Yang's previous trouble caused Chen's mother to have selective amnesia. Anyway, all the mistakes were the fault of others, and her son was innocent and flawless.

But Chen Yang had to live or die, and although she, as a mother, was not happy, she could only turn a blind eye, but she had no good impression of Shi Yonghao at all, and she especially despised Shi Niannian.

Chen's mother felt that this woman, Shi Niannian, was too scheming. She went to great lengths to seduce her son, but even let her brothers go into battle together to control their family.

Shi Yonghao took all the benefits, but when something happened, he immediately turned against him. Mother Chen sneered and looked down on him in her heart. It was just right to let her son see the true face of this man clearly, so as not to be deceived by Shi Yonghao again.

"You come as soon as you come to our Chen family's door and leave as soon as you leave. If you step out of this door, you will never come in again!" Mother Chen said coldly.

Shi Niannian, who originally didn't dare to step out, immediately pulled his legs back and took a step back into the house.

Shi Yonghao was beating in his heart. He was still a little reluctant to live his current life, but he also knew that he couldn't retreat at this time, otherwise he would be pinched to death in the future.

He frowned and said: "Think of us as being rare! If you don't come in, you won't come in. Your Chen family is not easy to mess with, and our Shi family is not a soft persimmon who can be manipulated by others."

This matter was originally Chen Yang's fault, he was outside He also likes to be clingy with others, which Shi Yonghao is very disgusted with.

He can do whatever he wants in private, but if he acts like this outside, he won't be a good person if someone sees him.

Shi Yonghao has very clear plans for his future. After he becomes a formal employee, he will marry a girl from the city. His parents are both working, so it would be better if she is an only child.

Shi Yonghao felt that he was very talented. If women weren't too realistic nowadays, he could have a leader's daughter casually.

But if Chen Yang makes such a fuss and his reputation is damaged, then don't even think about it.

But Chen Yang is not under control, and he is a man. Although he looks like a weak chicken, he still has a lot of strength, and it is easy for him to sneak attack.

When Mrs. Zhao bumped into them, it was Chen Yang who sneaked up on him. Not only did he kiss him, but he also grabbed him with his hands.

If it weren't for Shi Yonghao, the old lady wouldn't be like this. Therefore, Shi Yonghao thinks that the Chen family's failure to compensate is totally unjustifiable.

The house was in chaos before and I didn't have time to sort it out, so I didn't do anything about it, but that doesn't mean we won't talk about the matter once it's over.

Chen's mother just wished that Shi Yonghao would disappear forever. When Shi Yonghao said this, she wanted to applaud him.

She even planned to drive Shi Niannian away when she gave birth to her child.