Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

Shi Lixia knew very well that he could not avoid this trap. Even if he had known the news a long time ago, he would still encounter the problems that he should encounter today.

Section Chief Zhu wanted to control her from the article. It was impossible for her to broadcast her article through the radio station. Even if she had nothing to do with Kong Wenbin, the broadcaster would not dare to speak if Chief Zhu spoke. Play her script.

Shi Lixia could only start with external publications. She had already started preparing for these tasks before officially joining the job, and submitted to all the publications that she could report on.

In order to show sincerity, I also changed my writing style according to the characteristics of different publications. I used different ways to describe the same content, but unfortunately there was no response.

Shi Lixia is actually sorting out other materials and preparing to write reports on other topics, trying to publish an article before the poster.

Unexpectedly, Section Chief Zhu could not wait until then and started to attack her, treating her like a mule. The amount of work she completed during this period was probably what other colleagues had done in several months.

However, it is difficult for Shi Lixia, as an ordinary employee, to avoid this kind of unfairness.

Why do so many people want to climb up? Because if you don't climb up, you will be stepped on and unable to resist. You will have to do the most tiring work and get the least money. After a few decades, you will have to worry about being fired. Once you lose your job, The pressure of car and house loans can make people breathless and very insecure.

Shi Lixia wanted to lie down, but the current conditions did not allow it. As long as Section Chief Zhu was on top of her and he was still thinking about work, Shi Lixia would not be able to escape being shoed.

Therefore, although Shi Lixia was a little surprised, he was not caught off guard and his expression remained calm.

"So what you mean is that all manuscripts are reviewed by Section Chief Zhu?"

Kong Wenbin said impatiently: "Didn't I just say that I don't have the power to decide the content of the broadcast."

"The short article on the evening of July 3rd, Was it also approved by Section Chief Zhu? And the newsletter on the 9th, the 15th..."

Shi Lixia rattled off a few articles, and Kong Wenbin's face became increasingly ugly.

Those articles were all written by Kong Wenbin himself. His articles are very personal and not very good. They are obviously different from other excerpts.

The original person has always paid close attention to Kong Wenbin. He listened very carefully to every broadcast and even accurately recognized which one was written by Kong Wenbin from the broadcast.

This also has something to do with Kong Wenbin showing off in front of his original self. He especially likes to show off his talents and spread his tail like a peacock in front of women.

He never says anything flattering. He is noble and full of poetic talent. In this era, it is easy to attract some women who are eager to move and are unwilling to live a monotonous life.

Kong Wenbin does have some talent, but when it comes to writing serious articles, he can only be said to be average. He has a literary heart, but it is not appropriate in the current environment, so he can only forcefully write things that he is not good at, which makes it even more inadequate.

But he also liked to show off, so he took advantage of his position to insert his own manuscripts into it.

His manuscript was very short, and there was nothing out of the ordinary. He only added something once every few days, so no one paid much attention to it.