Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111

Shi Lixia is now becoming more and more comfortable writing articles. He knows this era and the styles required by various newspapers, so the probability of his submission being accepted is relatively high.

This incident is extremely typical. It is something that is likely to happen around us. It is of a bad nature and will make many people actively participate in the discussion.

The machinery factory did not deliberately hide it, and even took the opportunity to carry out further rectification and actively eliminate borers and pests in the army. Because the movement was very loud, those who were sensitive to the news had already heard the news.

It's just that these days, everyone is still more cautious, so reporters did not react immediately to follow up the report.

Shi Lixia's submission made those newspapers and magazines that were already ready to take action immediately and directly publish her article.

Shi Lixia's articles were both qualified in terms of writing style and depth. She was also a frequent reader of many newspapers and magazines, so she passed the review quickly.

While others in the Propaganda Department were still competing for space and opportunities in factory newspapers and radio broadcasts, Shi Lixia's article had been published in external newspapers and periodicals, not only in provincial newspapers, but also in the national newspaper "Xinhua News".

"Family scandals should not be made public. Now the whole country knows about the scandal in our factory! Comrade Shi Lixia, I'm not talking about you. You are too eager to show off. How can you reveal everything to others?"

Zhao Zhicheng said with a look of disapproval, thinking that Shi Lixia Li Xia is trying to discredit their machine factory. From now on, employees in their factory will feel embarrassed when they go out.

Guo Jianping also echoed: "What should our brother units think of us now? This situation is only a small probability event in our factory. Now it seems that our factory is in chaos. We do publicity to maintain the reputation of our factory. Improve the reputation of our factory. This article of yours has directly ruined the reputation of our factory. Comrade Shi Lixia, don't be individualistic."

Unlike the praise from the outside world, some people within the Publicity Department feel that Shi Lixia is just for performance. I don't even care about the reputation of the factory.

Before Shi Lixia could reply, Fan Xiaoyan stood up:

"Listen to what you say, there is no such thing as individualism. You just learn a word and use it randomly. Aren't you just jealous of Xiaoxia's article published in the provincial newspaper and Xinhua Newspaper? , If you don't have the ability, just blame those who have the ability. Haha, don't think that I don't know that you are also secretly submitting articles, what are you pretending to do here now?"

Zhao Zhiping and Guo Jianping's expressions were a little unnatural. , Zhao Zhiping frowned and said:

"We are just teaching Comrade Shi Lixia not to be too aggressive. We who engage in propaganda must be measured in our hearts."

Guo Jianping shook his head: "Anyway, I don't agree with Comrade Shi Lixia's behavior."

Shi Lixia He was very calm and didn't feel angry because he was questioned.

"I have reviewed these reports through Section Chief Qin, and they have also been approved by the factory committee."

As soon as these words were said, the two of them were speechless, and their expressions were a little ugly.