Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

"Your neighbor is so well-informed." Shi Lixia said with emotion.

Fan Xiaoyan covered her mouth and said with a smile: "You are a big celebrity in our factory. As soon as you entered our department, everyone knew about it."

That position looked like a carrot pit at first glance. It was set up by Section Chief Zhu for his nephew, although a man stepped in midway. Director Wei's nature has not changed much.

Unexpectedly, he was snatched away by Shi Lixia. No one else would have had such an effect. Shi Lixia, who snatched away Xing Feng, a well-known and good young man in the factory, and continued to do everything he wants, is not a serious person. The passage of time has broken the hearts of many young girls.

For such a person, who would have thought that not only is she great at robbing men, but she is also a good at robbing jobs.

Upon hearing this, Shi Lixia knew that there must be no good things to say about her reputation, so she looked to the sky to resolve the embarrassment.

Fan Xiaoyan did not let her go, and continued: "Before Xiao Xing got married, he was also a famous young man in our factory. He was good-looking, decent, and could make money. How many people were watching him. It turned out to be a good thing. He was beaten by a country guy like you. The girl broke up. The day everyone knew the news, so many people were so sad that the ground in the factory was wet with tears."

Shi Lixia burst into laughter: "Sister Xiaoyan, you are so good at it . Do you want to tease me to death?"

Fan Xiaoyan said seriously: "Really, there was water on the floor in the factory that day?"

"

You see, God felt everyone's sadness. , also burst into tears."

Shi Lixia gave a thumbs up to Fan Xiaoyan: "Sister Xiaoyan, you are still awesome. I thought my mouth was good enough, but I am really nothing in front of you." "

But. Seriously, your Xing Feng should keep an eye on him. He is so capable and energetic, and he often runs around. Although he is not that playful, he can't stand up to the little goblins outside. "

Shi Lixia. She frowned slightly: "Sister Xiaoyan, did you hear something outside?"

Although she and Xing Feng are more like partners than a couple now, and there is no relationship between men and women, but if Xing Feng is having fun outside, then she But we can no longer maintain our current marriage.

If he has a sweetheart, then he can get divorced and pursue true love. If it's just for fun, that's even worse. Shi Lixia doesn't want to hook up with such a person.

Living under the same roof, Shi Lixia couldn't say what would happen in the future. If there was a situation, she would have to avoid it first to avoid putting herself in an awkward and embarrassing situation.

"No, no!" Fan Xiaoyan waved her hands quickly, fearing that Shi Lixia would misunderstand, "The one in your family is honest, but he can't stand others being dishonest."

Shi Lixia became even more curious: "Sister Xiaoyan, do you know anything? Hurry up Tell me, aren't you making me anxious?"

Fan Xiaoyan is a talkative person, but this kind of thing is definitely not without purpose, she must have heard some rumors.

"People nowadays are not as honest as we were back then. Many people want to rob something when they see it. They are shameless and shameless. Don't think that you don't have to worry about it since you are married. There has been no shortage of people stealing from people outside since ancient times. "Your family has good conditions, so many people are thinking about it."