Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151

When Shi Lixia returned to her seat, the young man who borrowed the book was still reading immersed in the book and did not notice that she was back.

Shi Lixia did not disturb him and went to the small table by the window to eat instant noodles.

The aroma of the instant noodles made by Shi Yingying is not as overpowering as the instant noodles sold outside, but the taste is still very strong and attracts the attention of many people.

Whenever he passes by Shi Lixia, he will glance at him subconsciously.

Shi Lixia's bowl of instant noodles not only includes noodles but also pickles, jerky and spicy sauce made by Shi Yingying, which is particularly rich.

An older lady in the berth next door started chatting with Shi Lixia, and Shi Lixia generously gave her hot sauce and pickles.

The eldest sister was not polite, took some away, and then gave Shi Lixia an apple.

"Oh, this tastes so good. Did you make it yourself?"

Shi Lixia smiled and said, "My cousin made this. Her craftsmanship is very good."

After finishing the meal and washing the rice bowl, Shi Lixia returned When he arrived at his seat, the gay man was still immersed in the book motionless. It took him a while to realize what he was doing, and he quickly stood up embarrassedly and handed the book to Shi Lixia.

"Comrade, I'm sorry, I was fascinated by it just now and it affected your review."

Although the man was very reluctant to give up, he still gave it back to Shi Lixia, his eyes full of desire for knowledge.

Shi Lixia was not in a hurry to take it, but asked, "Are you also preparing for the college entrance examination?"

"Yes, my name is Song Cheng. I am from Shanghai. I joined the big banyan brigade in Dahong Commune, Yang County, Nancheng. My family has a little I just came back. It happened that "Algebra" was on sale in the Shanghai market, and I finally bought a copy. Unfortunately, it only had algebra and no other books. So I accidentally saw your book. He couldn't help but borrow it."

Song Cheng scratched his head in embarrassment. He was so focused on reading just now that he didn't notice that the lesbian who lent him the book was so young and beautiful that he didn't even dare to look at her. .

Now that I think about it, I feel that my behavior just now was too reckless.

Since the news of the resumption of the college entrance examination was officially announced, Song Cheng was in a state of excitement. He had waited for this opportunity for too long. He could only pass the college entrance examination if he wanted to return to the city, so he cherished it very much.

Moreover, being able to go to college has always been what he has been looking forward to. In the past, he could not rely on recommendations, but now he finally has the opportunity to fight for it.

When he saw the books he had been asking for, he completely lost his usual calmness.

The conditions of Songcheng's family are not bad, but generally speaking, they are still an ordinary family. The reason why they can get a sleeper berth is because they have a brother-in-law who is a railway employee.

Therefore, it is still impossible to obtain books like this that were disposed of back then.

They actually had one in their home before, but they were so scared that they burned it all down. Now when I think about it, they only feel regretful, but there is nothing they can do about it.