Chapter 40 - A Date with Rabbits

[Word count - 1,556]

A new day...

Location - Downtown Area

Your POV

A couple of days have gone by since I had my date with Saaya, and to be honest, I felt a bit overwhelmed even after the date ended. Her question from a few days ago was stuck in my head.

"I really do love you. But the question is, do you feel the same about me?"

I never gave Saaya my answer, and that kind of made things awkward afterwards. But she did had a good question, how do I feel about Saaya? She is a good person overall, and I bet any guy would be lucky enough to date her.

I really want to be with her, but... I can't help but have feelings for the other girls as well. I guess going on those dates can really make you think about a few things, huh?

Well, I tried not to think about it as I walked through the downtown area. As I did, I spotted my mom and Tae talking to each other. I wonder what it is, though.

"Do you think he'll say yes?" Tae asked

"Do you think he'll say yes?" Tae asked. Say yes to what, though?

"I'm sure he will." My mom replied. "After all, he has no problems when he said yes to going on a date with Saaya-chan."

Okay, I think I know what they're talking about, and to go confirm it, I walked over towards them.

"Hi, mom. Hi, Tae." I said as I greeted both of them.

"Hi son, you came at the perfect time." My mom grins. "Tae-chan wants to ask you something important."

"Oh yeah? What's up?" I asked as I made eye contact with the guitarist.

"There's a new bunny cafe that just opened up nearby, and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?" She asked.

"Really? Like a date?"

"That's right. I heard you went on a date with Saaya a few days ago, and I figured this is my chance to score one with you."

My heart almost stopped when I heard that. I had a feeling that Saaya would tell her band members about our date, but now that Tae knows, I have a feeling that everyone from Poppin' Party would want to go on a date with me...