Chapter 39 - A Date at RiNG

[Word count - 1,570]

The following weekend...

Location - Residential Area

Your POV

Today might be the weekend, but that doesn't mean that I was excused from my job. That's right, it's another workday. Life can be so unfair if you know what I mean... 

My mom went on ahead, and because my work schedule hasn't changed, I decided to stay at home until it was time for me to head out. However, there's a lot going on in my world, and to be honest, it was stressing me out...

First there was The Instrument of Destruction and the people that want to get their hands on it, then Afterglow starts to act weird whenever I asked them if they were okay or not, and lastly, there was Charlotte and what she said about Kokoro and the others in Hello, Happy World!...

I know it's not my business to get involved, but... after being around everyone for so long, I truly care about them, and I hope that nothing bad happens to anyone.

Now it was time for me to get out of the house and meet up with my mom at CiRCLE. Once I got outside, I saw someone waiting for me.

"(Y/N)-senpai! I had a feeling you lived here

"(Y/N)-senpai! I had a feeling you lived here." Saaya said as she looks at me with a smile.

"Oh, Saaya, how's it going?" I asked.

"It's going well." She said. "I've been busy, but otherwise, it's going well."

"That's good to know." I said and grinned.

"And what about you? How are things on your end?" She asked.

"Yeah, the same as you; busy." I answered. "But other than that, it's okay, I guess."

Saaya looked at me intensely, and already, I am starting to feel nervous.