Chapter 30 - A Dark Warning

[Word count - 1,705]

Night time...

Location - ???

Location - ???

Your POV

I looked around to see where I am, but... to be honest, I don't know where I am. I can't even see my hands, much less what was in front of me. Where am I, and how did I end up here?

"(Y/N)... (Y/N) (L/N)."

There's that voice again... the same one I heard after my date with Hina. I know that voice for sure. It has to be Enna, no doubt about it, but... where is she?

"Enna, is that you?" I called out. "Where are you, and where am I?"

"(Y/N), the world is in danger, and we need your help to save it."

"Me? What can I do?"

"You need to find The Instrument of Destruction and destroy it before it falls into the wrong hands."

"The Instrument of Destruction? What is that, and where could I find it?"

The voice didn't say anything after that, and it left me more questions than answers...
_____________________________________________

A new day...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

It is now a brand new day, and I am working at CiRCLE once again. Since not a whole lot is going on at the moment, I thought it'd be a good idea to hangout behind the front desk, and get some homework done. However, I have been distracted throughout the first half of my shift.

I kept hearing Enna's voice, and she told me to find The Instrument of Destruction before it falls into the wrong hands. However, I don't even what it looks like, so what she expects me to do with that information?

What is The Instrument of Destruction anyway? A guitar? A bass? A drum? Keyboard, or maybe a violin? More importantly, why do I have to do something about it?