Chapter 2 - Welcome To CiRCLE!

[Word count - 1,453]

A few days later...

Location - Dining Room

Your POV

It is now the following weekend... While Marina is at CiRCLE doing her job, I am at home doing another round of homework. I really wanted to do it on campus, but it was crowded, and on top of that, it was raining like crazy outside, so I had no choice but to do it at home.

While doing my homework, someone popped into my head: Kanon. It has been a while since I last saw her. She really has changed a lot since we were kids. She went from being a shy girl who was too scared to talk to anyone, to someone who is devoted to making the whole world smile with her band members.

It also reminded me about Marina's decision to come to CiRCLE with her. That decision is still up in the air, and if I do go with her, then that means I can see Kanon again, and I can meet the rest of her band members. Marina even told me that there are other girl bands that I can meet as well.

"What should I do about this?" I asked myself while looking down at my text book.
_____________________________________________

A few hours later...

I managed to get all of my homework done, and as I was putting everything away, Marina came home, and she greeted me with a smile on her face.

"Welcome home, mom."

"Hi som, were you about to get all of your homework done?"

"Yeah, I did." I said and let out a sigh of relief.

"Good to know. I know university homework is hard, so the fact that you were able to get everything done means that you're such a hard worker." She grinned from ear to ear.

"Thanks, and what about you? How was work?" I asked.

Before answering, Marina took off her shoes and let out a sigh. I think I know what that means...

"It was so busy, but not bad."

The two of us sat down on the couch as she shared more about her day.

"I had a lot of errands to run, and on top of that, one of the girl bands came in to use the studio room." She said.

"Really? Who came in?"

"Today... Roselia came in to use the studio room." She said.

"Isn't that one of the girl bands you mentioned?" I asked.

"Yeah, it is." She replied.

"I see."

"So tell me, have you made your decision about whether or not you want to join me at CiRCLE?" She asked.