Chapter 35 - A Croquette Date

[Word count - 1,402]

Same day...

Location - Downtown Area

Your POV

I'm having a lot of fun on my date with Tomoe. After we finished up at Galaxy Ramen, she and I walked around a little bit, and see if there were any stores that were worth checking out. We mainly just hung out in the downtown area, and a lot of the people there were happy to see her.

Ako did say that she was popular in this area, but I never thought I would see it for myself. It makes me a bit jealous because I wasn't like that during my high school days.

Eventually, the day was starting to come to an end. The sun was already starting to set. I know Afterglow likes to look at the sunset as a group, so maybe they're looking at it even when they're not together, just like what Ran did on my date with her.

"Well, I guess this is where we part ways, huh?" Tomoe said.

"Yeah. You sure you don't want me to walk you home?" I asked.

"Yeah. My house is not that far from here." Tomoe said. "Plus, my dad will flip out if I came home with a guy..."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." I replied.

Tomoe and I started to chuckle.

"Anyway, I'll see you later, okay?"

"Yeah, okay."

Tomoe waved goodbye to me as she walks away. All I could do was stand in place as she walks off in the distance.
_____________________________________________

A new day...

Location - Kitazawa Meats

Today is the start of a brand new day, and it feels good right now. The sun is out, and it feels like it's starting to get a little bit hotter as well. When it does, it means only one thing; summer is right around the corner.