Chapter 7 - Making Everyone Smile

[Word count - 2,287]

The following weekend...

Location - Shopping District

Your POV

It is the start of the weekend, and I began to make my way to CiRCLE. It was a nice day outside, despite it being cold out. I decided to take a different route to CiRCLE this time. I decided to cut through the shopping district, and as I did, I noticed a large crowd nearby.

"I wonder what's going on here?"

I walked over to where the large crowd was, hoping to see what was going on. I got close enough to get a good look at what was going on. In the crowd were four girls and... a pink bear? I think that pink bear's name is Michelle. I've heard of her before, but this is my first time seeing her in person.

As for the four girls, I managed to recognize one of them, and needless to say, I was quite surprised to see her

"Kanon?"

No doubt about it. It really was Kanon, and it looks like she is the drummer of this band. Marina did told that she was in a band called Hello, Happy World!, and I wonder if this is them.

"Hello, everyone! We are Hello, Happy World!!"

"Happy!"

"Lucky!"

"Smile!"

"Yay!"

I wonder what these girls are going to do?

"Today, we're going to put on a performance that they're going to make everyone smile."

They going to put on a show now? Why would they do it on the streets instead of a live house? This band is odd, yet... I am strangely drawn towards them.

"Alright, everyone! Ready to go?" The vocalist asked. "Here is the song we're going to perform for you: Kira to KimiFest!"
_____________________________________________