Chapter 6 - Staying Devoted

[Word count - 1,813]

Evening...

Location - Tsukishima Residence, Living Room

Your POV

I was suffering in the classroom at my university all day, and I couldn't wait to get home. But because I was at school all day, I couldn't come to CiRCLE today to help out. But according to my mom, today wasn't as busy as she thought it was going to be.

Once I got home, I immediately took my shoes off, and I see Marina on the couch reading the book. She looked up and smiled at me from where she was.

"Hey, welcome back

"Hey, welcome back." She said.

"Thanks... It's good to be home after being on campus all day." I said and sat down beside her.

"You must've had a tough day, huh? Were you able to get all of your homework done?" She asked.

"Yeah. Aoi was kind enough to stick around, and help me out." I said.

"That's good to know." Marina responded before asking...

"Do you think you'll be able to come to CiRCLE tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'll be there." I said. "Is something going on I should know about?"

"Yeah. Roselia is coming over to use the studio room." Marina answered.

"Roselia? Are they part of the Girls Band Party, too?" I asked.

"Yeah, and like Pastel*Palettes, four of them recently graduated from high school as well." She said.

"Oh, I see."

"However, you should know beforehand that Roselia has very high standards when it comes to their music, and on top of that, they also belong to an agency, just like Pastel*Palettes." She added.

"I see. Should I be nervous then?" I asked.

"Well, they're not that bad once you get to know them." She said with reassurance.