Chapter Twenty-Seven

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, in the courtyard, Christy, Luna and Trinity are doing taijiquan together.

{Christy's Outfit}

With every hand, arm, leg, and foot slow movement, the mother and daughters focuses on their taijiquan.

Afterwards, they finish and sits down on the fountain.

"Amy and Jessica misses you guys." Christy said. "Do you guys still keep in touch with each other?"

"Yeah, we do." Luna said. "We text each other."

"And also, we have a group text with Nikole, Damien and Irene, and Marion. And Marion uses her magic to send sticky notes to me and Luna." Trinity said.

"Sticky notes is Marion's way of contacting you guys. That's smart of her." Christy said.

"Uncle Elijah and Auntie Ana are getting married this afternoon." Luna said.

"But Ana thinks that they should postpone it until everything is done." Trinity said.

"Yeah, with the resurrected The Strix and Genevieve." Christy said.

"Yeah." Luna said. "I texted Amy and Jessica, and we're gonna hangout with Josh at his loft. Maybe, a party or something?"

"Okay. I'll see you guys later." Christy said.

Luna pecks a kiss on Christy's left cheek and Trinity pecks a kiss on Christy's right cheek and they both gets up walking away.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / POOL ROOM

Later that day, in the pool room, Christy had changed her clothes into a one piece swimsuit.

{Christy's Swimsuit Outfit}

With a nasal dilator in her nose, Christy gently swims back and forth, doing laps. Afterwards, she swims up to the surface and gently leans on a pool lane rope and gently floats in the pool.