Chapter Nineteen

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / MAIN ROOM

The next day, in the main room, Ames, Nadia and Klaus are sitting at the table eating plates of breakfast Klaus sits at the head of the table and Ames sits at the other end of the table.

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy slowly walks inside wearing her arm monitor on her upper arm. "Morning."

"Good morning, sweetheart." Nadia greeted her daughter with a small smile. "Did you sleep well?"

"I did." Christy replied, making herself a plate of breakfast and takes a bite out of her crepes.

Ames gently takes a plastic pitcher of Meiji coffee and gently pours it in a mug.

"Thanks, Dad." Christy thanked her father.

"Use your mind control manipulation." Ames said to her.

Ames and Christy exchange looks at each other. Klaus and Nadia exchange looks at each other and looks at Christy.

Christy looks at her Dad and focuses on her mind control manipulation ability and her eyes glow teal.

"Give me the coffee." Christy told her father, with her eyes glow teal, using her mind control manipulation ability on him.

Under the control of his daughter's mind control manipulation, Ames's eyes glow teal and he gently slides the mug of Meiji coffee across the table to her.

Christy makes her eyes return back to normal green eyes. Ames's eyes return back to normal eyes.

"Very good, Christiana." Ames said with a small smile.

"Thanks, Dad." Christy said, taking a swig of her mug of Meiji coffee.

Christy looks at her husband, Klaus, and he squints his eyes at her.

"Don't try it on me." Klaus said.

Ames, Nadia, Klaus and Christy exchange playful chuckles with each other and continues eating their breakfast.

⚜️⚜️

FOUNTAIN

Christy sits in a cross-legged sitting position, looking at the water.

Klaus sits next to her on the fountain. "You still come here."

"I do sometimes." Christy said. "Sometimes I just stare at the water."

"I want you to know that I am always committed to you and I love you. Always and Forever." Klaus said to her with a soft look in his dark blue-green eyes.

Christy looks at her husband and gently caress his cheek with her gloved hand. "I'm always committed to you and I will love you too. Always and Forever."