Chapter Five

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, in the morning, Christy, Luna and Trinity are sitting at the table, looking at some maps containing the Home Island of Mount Orasani.

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy points her finger at the dome apartments. "The dome apartments is where an old lady named Agatha lives. She's the landlady of the dome apartments and she also sells the best wheat cakes and fruit cakes."

And Christy points her finger at the docks on the map. "And the docks is where Captain Benji and his crew is with Captain Benji's sailship. I took your father and your Auntie Ana there to visit."

"Pretty cool." Trinity said with a small smile.

"Can we visit the vendor marketplace whenever you visit, Mom?" Luna asked.

"Yeah, sure." Christy replied.

Christy, Luna and Trinity exchange small smiles at each other.

And then, Max, Gia and Marion slowly walks inside the courtyard.

"Hi." Marion greeted, with a small smile, gently a beach ball in her small hands, wearing her unicorn backpack on her backpack.

"Hi, Marion. Trinity greeted her back with a small smile.

"We're going to the park. Do you guys want to come with us?" Gia asked.

"Yeah, sure." Christy replied.

"Yay." Marion excitedly said with a smile. And she looks at Klaus. "Hi, Uncle Klaus."

"Hello, Marion." Klaus greeted her back with a small smile.

"We're going to the park and play catch ball and then, we're getting ice cream sundaes." Marion told Klaus with a smile.

"Sounds like fun." Klaus said.

"Luna? You're driving." Christy said, gently handing her car keys to her oldest daughter.

"Okay." Luna said, gently takes her mother's car keys and walks away, glancing at Trinity. "Come along, Squirt."

Trinity looks a bit surprised by her old nickname as a toddler. "Oh, wow. My old toddler nickname."

Luna and Trinity exchange playful chuckles with each other.

"Come along, Mar." Trinity said.