Chapter Twenty-Four

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next morning, in the courtyard, Christy is sitting at the table with a bowl of cereal, eating small spoonfuls of it.

{Christy's Outfit}

Klaus stealthy walks up behind her and gently puts an invitation card on the table in front of her.

CHARITY GALA PARTY
Masquerade Attire
Cocktails, drinks, food, and entertainment. This evening.
-See you there. Love you both. Ames and Nadia

"Be my plus one this evening?" Klaus asked, he gently puts his hands on her shoulders.

"Of course." Christy said.

Klaus pecks a kiss on her cheek, which causes her to chuckle. He walks around her and sits at the head of the table.

"Luna and Trinity are at the Camp Orasani?" Christy asked.

"They are." Klaus replied. And looks at the cereal box. "Fruit Loops? Seriously? What are you a child?"

"What? I love cereal." Christy said.

Klaus just chuckled softly to himself. "How is everything at Mount Orasani?"

"Everything's good and there's been some repairs to the damage caused by Takeshi's Ninja henchmen and hench-women." Christy told him, eating another small spoonful of her cereal.

Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other.

"Anything on the Redheaded bitches, Genevieve and Aurora?" Christy asked.

Klaus chuckled softly to himself. "They're both smart enough to know that they're being traced with magic. And Elijah and Marcel are aiding each other with resurrected The Strix."

"The Strix have 24 hours before they burst into flames and flame out and return back to the Marcalos's Underworld Palace. And plus, Genevieve and Aurora are on borrowed hours as well." Christy said.

"Both Genevieve and Aurora are scared of Marcalos, knowing exactly what he's capable of." Klaus said.

"This is the French Quarter, Genevieve and Aurora must be somewhere." Christy said.

"Genevieve cloaked herself and Aurora." Klaus said.

"I can use my magic to uncloak the location." Christy said. "I'm gonna need a map."

⚜️⚜️

Shortly after, Christy has a map on the table. She gently sprinkles some black sand on the map. Making her eyes glow blue, she small waves her hand over the map.