Chapter Fifteen

ONE WEEK LATER

- Third POV -

The next day, at Zenith's and Thalia's monastery, Thalia is in the training duel room, sparring with her five League Masked Hooded Rogue Ninja men and women warriors.

Thalia spars with each of her Ninja warriors using their swords, dodging and blocking each other's sword attacks.

Thalia is successful and stops her sparring session.

"Very good. You're dismissed." Thalia said to her Ninja Warriors.

The five League Masked Hooded Rogue Ninja warriors sheathes their swords and bows at her.

Thalia bows at them and they walks away.

Thalia hears a noise of a wing flap from the main room.

Walking out of the training room and into the main room, Thalia looks at her husband, Zenith, The Vampiric Elder God.

Zenith is looking at the lit fireplace and makes his big black feathered wings gently spreads out.

"I always do love your feathered wings, Zenny." Thalia said to her husband.

"I know you do, Thal." said Zenith in his English accent, still looking at the lit fireplace as he talks to his wife. "I can assume that Damien and Irene are at the Camp Orasani with the other children group?"

"They are." Thalia replied and slowly walks up next to him. "It's been one week since Christy has been gone."

"I know." Zenith said and makes his feathered wings turns back into his winged tattoos. "Klaus must be barely keeping himself together. He tries to remain strong for the sake of his daughters."

Zenith and Thalia exchange soft looks at each other.

"I cannot imagine my life without you or our son and daughter being parentless." Zenith said to his wife.

Thalia gently cups her husband's, Zenith's, face with her hands. "You and me, Zenny, we have each other to rely on. I love you."

"As I love you." Zenith said.

Zenith and Thalia shares a passionate kiss and she walks away.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / GRAND HALL

Later that day, The Elder God, Ames, and Klaus are at his art gallery, looking at visitors as they admire Klaus's canvas paintings artwork.

"There will be a formal charity gala here in the Grand Hall this afternoon." Ames said. "Will you be there, Klaus?"

"Elijah will make sure of it." Klaus said.

Ames stopped walking and so does Klaus. They exchange looks at each other.

"I can sense your sadness, Klaus. I miss my daughter as much as you do. And she would want to move forward with your life." said Ames.

"I know." Klaus said.

Ames gently puts a reassuring hand on Klaus's shoulder and speaks in the ancient Orasanian language. "Oλα θα πάνε καλά, γαμπρέ μου." ("Everything will be alright, my son-in-law.")

"Xéro." ("I know.") Klaus spoke in the ancient Orasanian language.

Ames and Klaus exchange small smiles at each other.