Chapter Two

꧁꙳꧂

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, Luna and Trinity gently walks down the stairs with their backpacks on their shoulders.

{Christy's Outfit}

Klaus and Christy are sitting at the table with silver platters of pancakes, waffles, beignets and pastries.

Luna and Trinity looks at their mother and smiles, happily.

"Hi, Mom." Luna and Trinity greeted their mother in unison, walks up to their mother and hugs her.

"Hey, sweethearts." Christy greeted her daughters.

Christy, Luna and Trinity exchange small smiles at each other.

"I don't get a hug?" Klaus spoke with a small humorous smile.

And Trinity playful sits in her Dad's lap and pecks a kiss on his cheek and one-arm hugs her father with a small smile. "Love you, Dad."

"Love you too, Trinity." Klaus said back to her.

Klaus and Trinity exchange small smiles at each other.

"So, Mom, are you coming back home?" Luna asked, taking a bite of her pancake, sitting at the table.

"I told your father this last night, but my Star-skiff is still at the hangar at Mount Orasani. I teleported here to check on you guys." Christy told Luna.

"Dad showed us the gift basket that you sent him." Trinity said, still sitting on her Dad's lap. "Lu and I shared a beignet."

"They make beignets at Mount Orasani?" Klaus asked.

"Yeah, the pastry chefs makes the beignets just for you because you love beignets so much." Christy said. "And as for the hock bottle of bourbon, the brewery makes it just for you as well."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

Christy's wrist comm buzzes in her skinny pants pocket. She takes out her wrist comm and presses the button.

Dimitris is on the wrist comm screen. "Hello, Granddaughter."

"Hi, Grandpa." Christy greeted her grandfather. "I'm on my way back in a few minutes."

"Alright, I will be awaiting for you in the hologram generator room." Dimitris said to her.

"Okay." Christy said.