Chapter Twenty-Six

- Third POV -

The next morning, at the Home Island of Mount Orasani, Takeshi and his two Ninja henchmen bodyguards, enters the throne room where Ames, Nadia, Cyrus and Ismene are.

"I can assume that you have summoned here because you know of my leverage against the Greatest Legendary, Christiana." said Takeshi.

"We will not tolerate any leverage against Christiana that we will cost her reputation as the Greatest Legendary Orasanian Warrior Heroine." The Elder Goddess, Ismene, said.

"Christiana doesn't need you to fight her battles for her, she can do that herself." Takeshi said.

The Elder God, Cyrus, makes his eyes glow golden and snaps his fingers, causing Takeshi's two bodyguard to fall unconscious onto the floor.

With his eyes glow golden, Cyrus then, glides up to Takeshi and puts his hand on Takeshi's forehead, permanently removing the knowledge of Christy's dark secret from his mind.

Takeshi then, collapses onto the floor and Cyrus makes his eyes return back to normal and slowly walks back over to his wife, Ismene.

"What have you done to me?" Takeshi asked.

"We took away your leverage against Christiana and we have also wiped the memory of the archive file copy as well." Ismene said.

"To protect the Legendary Christiana?" Takeshi asked.

"To protect her innocence and purity." Ames told Takeshi. "My daughter may have a darkness within her, but it does not make her a bad person nor will it be used as leverage against her."

Takeshi and his two bodyguards slowly gets back up to their feet.

"You are dismissed, Takeshi." The Elder Goddess, Nadia, told him.

Takeshi and his two bodyguards walks away, walking out of the throne room.

"Theseus?" Ismene said.

"Yes, Milady Ismene?" Theseus asked.

"Expunge Christiana's archive file from the Orasanian archives permanently, please?" Ismene said to him.

"Will do, Milady." Theseus said with a bow and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

FRENCH QUARTER CAFÉ

Later that day, Christy sits at a table with her laptop.

{Christy's Outfit}

As she types on her laptop, her wrist comm buzzes on the table. She gently picks it up and presses the button.

Theseus appears on the wrist comm screen. "Hello, Christiana."

"Hi, Theseus." Christy greeted him with a small smile.