27. Meet the Parents

AURORA DANIELS

♡♡♡♡♡

I was nervous.

Beyond fucking nervous.

A bitch was shaking in her fucking knee-high Chanel boots.

The flight was approximately 2 hours. So that's how long I had to get my shit together, to find my bearings. And let me tell you something. My bearings were all over the fucking place.

My leg bounced anxiously as I gnawed at the skin on the sides of my thumb. Soren placed a comforting hand on my thigh.

"Amore, you're going to be fine," he comforted.

But it didn't work. This was the first time I was meeting a boyfriend's parents. He pulled my hand away from my mouth, gently taking my fingers into his palm and placing a delicate kiss across my knuckles.

"How do you know? What if they don't like me? What if I embarrass myself?" I rambled, as I began to get worked up.

"Shhh, Principessa," Soren tucked a strand of my locks behind my ear before continuing, "You need to calm down," he said.

"How the fuck am I supposed to calm down?" I whined, throwing my head back exasperatedly.

Soren gave me a cheeky smile, before lifting his wrist to stare at his watch. "Well, we have about an hour before we land." He grinned, as his hand travelled up my skirt.

His fingertips grazed the thin material of my thong. Swiftly he moved my underwear to the side and placed a finger between my slit. "I know how to calm you down, Amore." He whispered, getting down on his knees in front of me.

He pushed up my skirt, letting it crumple at my hips, while my exposed bottom was in line with his eyes. He licked his lips and began placing wet kisses across my thighs.

He spread my legs wide, having one balanced on his shoulder and the other sprawled across the seat. I could feel the cool air on my wet and exposed skin as he began to lick and kiss my clit, causing me to gasp and moan with pleasure.

He placed a kiss on my clit, causing my hips to buckle. Almost immediately, he dipped his tongue beneath my folds.

"Fuck," I drawled, my hand instinctively moving to his hair to tug at it. Something I knew he loved.

He sucked and licked at my wetness like a starving man. I gasped loudly when I felt his finger slip inside. He lifted his head from between my legs, to look at me

He held eye contact as he thrust his finger hard into me, while his other hand moved up my stomach and under my shirt to grab my breast. He squeezed the flesh. He bent down to kiss my stomach, never stopping his hand movements against my breast

I arched my back trying to get a good grip on the armrest of the seat. I tugged harder at Soren's hair as he dove his tongue relentlessly into my wetness. He skillfully switched between his fingers and his tongue.

I placed my palm over my mouth to stop myself from screaming.

"You taste so good, Amore," he groaned into me. He lapped me up mercilessly.