21. My Home

AURORA DANIELS

WARNING CONTAINS MATURE SCENES

♡♡♡♡♡

"You want me to taste you?" Soren's voice dripped with desire, his words igniting a fiery hunger deep within me. I nodded eagerly, my body pulsating with anticipation.

His hand tightened around my throat, exerting just the right amount of pressure to send shivers of pleasure down my spine.

"You're a fucking dirty slut, aren't you?" he growled, his voice filled with raw dominance.

Swiftly, Soren stripped me of my clothing, exposing every inch of my naked body to his hungry gaze. He positioned me against the couch, spreading my legs wide, leaving me vulnerable and ready for his touch.

On his knees before me, Soren's eyes burned with an insatiable hunger. His tongue darted out, tracing a slow path over my dripping folds, relishing in the taste of my arousal.

"You're soaking wet for me," he snarled, his voice laced with primal desire.

"You love it when I tongue fuck this pretty little pussy, don't you?" He asked, kissing my sensitive bud.

I moaned in response, my fingers gripping his hair tightly, urging him to continue.

"Yes," I gasped, my voice dripping with need.

Soren's mouth enclosed my throbbing centre, sucking and licking with an aggressive hunger. His tongue explored every sensitive spot, delving deep inside me, flicking and teasing, driving me to insanity.

I screamed in ecstasy, my body writhing against his skilled mouth.

"Fuck, more" I pleaded, my voice filled with desperation.

He obliged, his tongue plunging into me with relentless fervour, his lips sucking and biting, pushing me beyond the limits of pleasure. "You're my dirty little slut, aren't you?" he groaned, his voice muffled against my wetness.

I could feel the pressure building within me, my body on the edge of an explosive release. "Fuck, Soren," I cried out, lost in the intensity of the moment.

With a final surge of need, Soren intensified his movement, his mouth devouring me as his hands gripped my thighs, denting deep into my skin, definitely leaving behind marks.

The pleasure crashed over me, my body convulsing with the force of my orgasm as my arousal flowed out of me uncontrollably.

I screamed his name, my juices flooding his mouth as I came undone.

Soren continued to suck on my sensitive flesh, prolonging my pleasure, until I was reduced to a quivering mess. Slowly, he rose to his feet, a wicked smirk playing on his lips.

"You're a fucking goddess," he whispered, his voice filled with satisfaction.

"We're not done, Amore." he smiled, wiping my cum from his chin and proceeding to lick his fingers like he just had the best meal.

He scooped me up and led me to the plane's master bedroom. With my legs wrapped around his waist, his hands had free range to grip my ass cheeks hard.

My bare pussy pressed against his bare torso, the friction caused my legs to shake as I was still sensitive.

He gently placed me onto the soft mattress, the cold and satin duvet was comforting against my skin. But nothing in comparison to Soren's fingertips against my skin.

The way he traced the contours of my curves, had me arching my back further into his touch.

His hands moved with purpose as if he were worshipping my body. I felt beautiful under his gaze.